This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The game that let you down the most this generation?

#61Deathx113Posted 12/22/2012 7:58:24 AM
Skyrim.

It was a good game, but after playing Dark Souls skyrim just felt so... empty.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#62Avous_YelmurcPosted 12/22/2012 8:10:43 AM
Skyrim.
#63bbv92628smPosted 12/22/2012 8:50:23 AM
1. Duke Nukem Forever
2. Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2
---
"We're going back to potatos."
#64BlueJester007Posted 12/22/2012 8:52:28 AM
Mass Effect 3. No contest. It ruined the entire point of playing the trilogy. Mass Effect 4 is going to have to jump through quite a few hoops if it want me to buy it.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#65fsunolez75Posted 12/22/2012 9:09:03 AM
Star Ocean 4

I loved all the previous entries, but I just never could get into this game. I've probably restarted this game 5+ times, but I just can't ever go far into it. Dungeons are waaaay too long in this game, the voice acting is terrible, the places you go to are really large, with a whole lot of nothing in them but some foliage to look at

I can't comment on the story as I 1) can't remember what happened in what I did play and 2) never got very far. Here's to hoping Tri-Ace can put out a SO5 and make it a good game once again.
---
Money saving tip: Since it costs 2 cents to share your thoughts, and you only get a penny for them, just stop talking.
#66aDominationPosted 12/22/2012 9:10:14 AM
Duke Nukem Forever
Star Ocean 4
Final Fantasy XIII
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.
#67Bleach313Posted 12/22/2012 9:13:11 AM
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

I looked past the bad roster for the moment and wanted to see if the gameplay would redeem it. It was good nonetheless, but it didn't hold my attention for long because of the roster and not much extra content that's worthwhile. How can I keep coming back to this game like I do Smash Bros, or Street Fighter if theirs no good characters I want to come back to play as. Street Fighter got over 15 characters I want to play as, Smash Bros's almost all of it's roster, but PSASBR only had like 4 out of 20. So I was a little disappointed.

Street Fighter X Tekken

When I first bought this game I thought it was awesome and couldn't put it down. Then the DLC came.... *sigh*. Ever since I saw my favorite characters Guy and Cody being in a DLC pack I couldn't look at this game the same anymore. Now everytime I go to the character select screen I see over 12 characters I can't play as. That DLC ruined the game for me, and made me not even want to play it anymore.Everything else about the game was cool but when that 12 character DLC came, it just ruined that game for me and p***ed me off so much I couldn't play it anymore.
---
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Call of Duty Black Ops 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj
#68robert_rangersuPosted 12/22/2012 9:15:58 AM
Final Fantasy XIII, I was so hoping it was getting back on track with this one, it all looked promising, and then...it was crap.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#69JukainPosted 12/22/2012 9:18:41 AM
bbv92628sm posted...
1. Duke Nukem Forever
2. Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2

Hey, XIII-2 was a LOT better than XIII, and I quite enjoyed it.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#70hutchyhutchyPosted 12/22/2012 9:24:51 AM
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

Seven years just to be let down.
---
WHY THE **** DO I SEE DEAD PEOPLE WHERE THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE?