This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The game that let you down the most this generation?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The game that let you down the most this generation?
2 years ago#71
FFXIII unfortunately. I'm still a fan of the franchise though.
2 years ago#72
Final Fantasy XIII
---
Trying is the first step towards failure.
PSN ID: Nieds
2 years ago#73
Ninja Gaiden 3..nearly ruined the franchise for me OR FFXIII
---
GT:ESCAP3THEF8,PSN:AzureAvenger..
2 years ago#74
Skyrim, GTA 4 and Hitman Absolution.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
2 years ago#75
Mass Effect 3. It made every other disappointment seem not so bad.
2 years ago#76
Rage; that game is not only a rip off of borderlands but it's also pathetically boring
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
2 years ago#77
King_Akeela posted...
Skyrim. No amount of hype could save it from a boring story,lame sidequests and an overall feeling of meh. I struggled to finish it,then got rid of it. I've loved elder scrolls since daggerfall, but this game is not as good as everyone says.

Yes it is.
2 years ago#78
MasterLink2012 posted...
King_Akeela posted...
Skyrim. No amount of hype could save it from a boring story,lame sidequests and an overall feeling of meh. I struggled to finish it,then got rid of it. I've loved elder scrolls since daggerfall, but this game is not as good as everyone says.

Yes it is.

You must not have played any games older than this gen. Or you are very casual and have no standards when it comes to gaming.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
2 years ago#79
i wanna say dark souls. i just really hate the controls. the fighting is atrocious.
but then again ninja gaiden 3 was so upsetting.
---
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00
2 years ago#80
Mass Effect 3. Considering all of the hype for it and how boring it ended up being, Skyrim comes close, but dat ending...
---
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can **** off." -Richard Dawkins
EA in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The game that let you down the most this generation?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived