This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love video games

#21Rome218Posted 12/24/2012 4:20:40 AM
This thread is a relief. I thought since I turned 30 I reached the age of not going on this site. But we have ppl in their late 20s and early 30s here.

I miss being in my 20s. Been 30 for a day. Sigh. Getting old.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#22sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 1:39:43 PM
bump
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#23NintendologicalPosted 12/24/2012 2:06:28 PM
Rome218 posted...
This thread is a relief. I thought since I turned 30 I reached the age of not going on this site. But we have ppl in their late 20s and early 30s here.

I miss being in my 20s. Been 30 for a day. Sigh. Getting old.

I'm right behind you. 29 years old. Been 29 for two and a half months now. It is a blessing to get old. Some people don't even get to see their childhood, as we have recently learned as a nation (assuming you are American). Anyways, aside from wisdom gained, we get the benefit of having grown up with some of the greatest games in history. Well worth it I'd say.
---
Your uncle was so dumb he paid the full price of a new PS2 to rent it for a week? Your family tree must be a straight line" - Finlandia
#24pyrokinesis666Posted 12/24/2012 2:32:38 PM
i love female parts
#25snellaiappanPosted 12/24/2012 2:35:20 PM
turned 30 a few months ago. first game i have ever played was back in 1992. super mario bros/duck hunt. the day that turned me into a gamer. been playing ever since and i truly cant see myself ever stop.
---
If i am not back in 5 minutes... just wait longer.
#26Just_The_TipPosted 12/24/2012 3:48:56 PM
I remember being 5 years old, playing Intellivision with my dad. Been hooked ever since.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#27sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 8:21:45 AM
hope you guys are getting some new games today.
---
See The Game Collection
#28hyper kobun dashPosted 12/25/2012 9:07:54 AM
I'm 31.

I got my NES for Xmas back in 87 with Super Mario Bros, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!, and Kid Niki: Radical Ninja. I had played my cousin's 2600, and had played Pac Man and Galaga in the Arcades before that, but getting my own system definitely molded me into the gamer that I am.

I'lil never forget the hours I spent playing Batman, Blaster Master, Rad Racer, Contra, Ikari Warriors, TMNT, Double Dragon II, RC Pro Am, Karnov, Zelda II, Bionic Commando, Super Mario Bros 3, Ring King, and Kid Icarus.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#29sonicteam2k1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 9:45:25 AM
hyper kobun dash posted...
I'm 31.

I got my NES for Xmas back in 87 with Super Mario Bros, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!, and Kid Niki: Radical Ninja. I had played my cousin's 2600, and had played Pac Man and Galaga in the Arcades before that, but getting my own system definitely molded me into the gamer that I am.

I'lil never forget the hours I spent playing Batman, Blaster Master, Rad Racer, Contra, Ikari Warriors, TMNT, Double Dragon II, RC Pro Am, Karnov, Zelda II, Bionic Commando, Super Mario Bros 3, Ring King, and Kid Icarus.

good times man. I remember playing all of those games.
---
See The Game Collection
#30Hucast9Posted 12/25/2012 10:25:12 AM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
ever since i was little I just adore them. I have a collection with thousands of games and it continues to grow. there is just something about picking up a controller and performing an action that makes cylinders fire that is gratifying, whether it be blasting an enemy in the face with a shotgun, carving them up with a katana, leaving skid marks on the asphalt, or collecting every little trinket on the screen.

man it feels good to be a gamer.

Check out what's possibly coming for next gen systems:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/382897/xbox-720-the-14-game-changing-features-of-the-next-xbox/