This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The reason why XBL isn't free.

#61oxnerdPosted 12/24/2012 1:41:41 PM
Undietaker posted...
jonnyram4000 posted...
If people wouldn't pay for p2p connection M$ wouldn't charge sorry i'm not spending a dime on xbox live when nintendo and sony offer the same thing for free and well pc with dedicated servers all for the low price of free.

Did you seriously just try to say Nintendo's pathetic online services compare to Xbox Live? lol

I don't see where he said its better...
#62RebornKusabiPosted 12/24/2012 1:47:50 PM
oxnerd posted...
Undietaker posted...
jonnyram4000 posted...
If people wouldn't pay for p2p connection M$ wouldn't charge sorry i'm not spending a dime on xbox live when nintendo and sony offer the same thing for free and well pc with dedicated servers all for the low price of free.

Did you seriously just try to say Nintendo's pathetic online services compare to Xbox Live? lol

I don't see where he said its better...

He didn't, the other gent is just grasping for an insinuated insult.
---
"The whole ending to MGS2 is a clusterf***. The game was good and then *POW* La Li Lu Le Lo and S.O.P.A. for about 45 minutes." -hankyhank3416
#63Kingmichael1337Posted 12/24/2012 1:48:29 PM
i don't even like halo, so the only thing xbox 360 has that i like and that ps3 doesn't have is the gears of war series, and even that isn't worth $60 a year. (also there's the dance central games, but you don't really need xbox live for those.) plus, if you haven't noticed, even on xbox live, (insert most recent entry of COD series here) always beats halo in number of players. both ps3 and xbox 360 have COD.

yeah xbox 360 has better multiplats, but in the long run idgaf. i'm slightly worried that eventually my whole library is going to be worthless because i'm way overdue for RROD (never got one, but its been about 4-5 years since i bought my console) and if that happens idk if i'm going to bother buying another xbox. >=$200 for a system that's about to be obsolete? lol
---
"i was thinking about getting the game but i was jw if the online multiplayer community is lgbt friendly" - post that got me b& for 7 days LOL
#64FoxtrotDelta88Posted 12/24/2012 2:08:53 PM
DividerByZero posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
No point being free if there's no Halo killer.

No point being free even if there is a Halo killer.

And there is, btw . . . it's called CoD.

Which is better on 360 in every aspect.

Except that you have to pay to play online as opposed to free on the PS3. I'll take free online for primarily multiplayer games over slightly better graphics anyday
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#65ymdasePosted 12/24/2012 2:37:27 PM
triple s posted...
It's not free because they have millions of subscribers that are willing(or forced) to pay for it...

this
#66DragoonAngerPosted 12/24/2012 2:43:39 PM
Geist posted...
It's 60$ people, that's hardly worth ten plus years of crying. Get over it already.

This. I made that much in three hours at my summer job.
---
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/863/kenshiroqs6.gif
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/extremejon/1206682497641.png
#67godplaysSNESPosted 12/24/2012 2:57:06 PM
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
DividerByZero posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
No point being free if there's no Halo killer.

No point being free even if there is a Halo killer.

And there is, btw . . . it's called CoD.

Which is better on 360 in every aspect.

Except that you have to pay to play online as opposed to free on the PS3. I'll take free online for primarily multiplayer games over slightly better graphics anyday

Besides, if the 360 guys were so much in love with the slightly better graphics, they'd go for the superior graphics on the PC instead(and online).
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#68godplaysSNESPosted 12/24/2012 2:59:37 PM
DragoonAnger posted...
Geist posted...
It's 60$ people, that's hardly worth ten plus years of crying. Get over it already.

You wouldn't have to work at all to play online on the PS3 and PC however.

60 USD for online play is very expensive when you get it for free on the competitors' machines

It's not always about lack of money and such. I won't buy a turd no matter how "cheap" it is
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#69Milwaukee_RushPosted 12/24/2012 3:04:55 PM
I'd happily support my game system with a little money if that means making it the best that it can be. If I recall, MS hasn't been hacked unlike Sony...
---
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.
#70SoF-RamboPosted 12/24/2012 3:07:57 PM
godplaysSNES posted...
DragoonAnger posted...
Geist posted...

You wouldn't have to work at all to play online on the PS3 and PC however.

60 USD for online play is very expensive when you get it for free on the competitors' machines

It's not always about lack of money and such. I won't buy a turd no matter how "cheap" it is

First you say $60 is expensive, then you say it's cheap. Stick to one arguement, buddy.

So what if they charge me $60, at least I don't get D/Ced as much as I did on the PS3.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.