This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The reason why XBL isn't free.

#81BilliePilgrimPosted 12/28/2012 1:44:14 PM(edited)
TheArcade posted...
FoxtrotDelta88 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

Can't get Halo 3-4 on PC. No Halo killers on PC.

Back to square 1.

Unless you don't like Halo. I'm not a huge fan of Halo, so, in my opinion, there are a TON of other games better than Halo. You can't exactly use the "No Halo Killers" argument for every system since not everyone like Halo

I wonder if there are any exclusive PC FPS to outsell the XB 360 Halo titles.

Counter strike clicking in at 27 million units with 3 titles. Halo has 50 million with 8 titles. Average sales per title, CS wins.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.2| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://tinyurl.com/bsdvav7
#82Bebop242Posted 12/28/2012 1:44:59 PM
Make online multiplayer free on XBL with same voice capabilities as the PS3 along with Netflix and watch Live subscriptions drop 90%.
#83SparkItUpPosted 12/28/2012 1:47:27 PM
hotgamer90 posted...

Now, bringing PC into this kinda changes things up. Before Steam was around, there was no standardization between online games. It was impossible to play with friends in most games or even finding decent pick up games. And when you did, the servers weren't well maintained so there is drops all the time. Steam really helped change that and is the only real alternative to Xbox Live. So yeah, I will conceed here.

have you really ever gamed on a PC before Steam?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8
#84dj___rollPosted 12/28/2012 1:49:17 PM
Quote:No point being free if there's no Halo killer.
@HENTAIDOJI
Not everyone plays/likes halo. So there goes your whole simplistic and I'll-conceived argument.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#85Mumble_Posted 12/28/2012 2:05:07 PM
Anonymous never hacked the FBI.* They are good at tricking people into thinking they're relevant. >_> It was just one real hacker who hacked PSN. XBL is more secure than either network. Nintendo might have the advantage of no one even wanting to hack their online. Also, there is less lag on XBL than on PSN. You're paying a little bit for quality. >_>

*http://www.gawker.com/5941945/anonymous-big-fbi-hack-was-a-big-lie
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#86Ace77765Posted 12/31/2012 10:51:37 PM
The longer I protested this the more I realized that the gaming industry is slowly declining regardless. These guys want $ and that's it. The quality that they give you for this $60 is still worth mentioning and with that you go to psn and how the cost is weighed there with how many free games they give you. Both ideas in time work out to be worth something at least. Nothing is free anymore sad to say, will they have the cohones to continue on and increase charges in the future with next gen? the answer will lie with the people who are willing to put up with the charges.
---
PSN: MrRoryBreaker
XBL: ace7776
#87art_of_the_killPosted 12/31/2012 10:53:10 PM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:No point being free if there's no Halo killer.
@HENTAIDOJI
Not everyone plays/likes halo. So there goes your whole simplistic and I'll-conceived argument.

Well the TC really isn't one you should take seriously anyway.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.