This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just spent 4 1/2 hours on the first "real" Dishonored level

#1Luthor_Posted 12/25/2012 10:53:04 PM
What a polished game. I played 5 1/2 hours without getting up. I can't even do that with Red Dead Redemption.

Not to say Dishonored is better than RDR, but something about Dishonored keeps me engaged.
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#2natevinesPosted 12/25/2012 10:58:30 PM
Something about this game made me fart really bad
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#3Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 11:02:57 PM
natevines posted...
Something about this game made me fart really bad

That's ****ing disgusting.
---
-DarkJayDragon
#4DividerByZeroPosted 12/25/2012 11:03:48 PM
You spent 5 hours on the first level?

The levels are big, but damn. I barely spent an hour. Granted, I had all markers on.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
#5Luthor_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 11:07:59 PM
DividerByZero posted...
You spent 5 hours on the first level?

The levels are big, but damn. I barely spent an hour. Granted, I had all markers on.

You only spent an hour on the Black Book level?

Not really a spoiler but I like to be cautious.
---
-DarkJayDragon
#6817Cowboys87Posted 12/25/2012 11:23:54 PM(edited)
TC i completely feel you. According to steam i have 5 hours played on this game but i have only got past the first "level". Of course that is with a lot of restarting because i was attempting to stealth and no kill and i am horrible at being sneeky but in this game that is where the real fun is. I decided to back shelf it until i have enough time to truly enjoy the game how it needs to experienced. Great game though i was very impressed and i need to go back but i know if i do then im gonna be stuck playing it until i 100% it and i just dont have the time right now.
Edit- just to clarify past the "Prison break" sequence and the first real mission in the city for the 5 hours.
#7darkharePosted 12/25/2012 11:30:33 PM
looks like some people are trying to do damage control because of many complaining about the game not being worth a purchase cause its so short.
---
i thought i ate 'em all, but i looked down and saw another one!!!
#8817Cowboys87Posted 12/25/2012 11:35:11 PM
darkhare posted...
looks like some people are trying to do damage control because of many complaining about the game not being worth a purchase cause its so short.

Yea that is the problem with this game. If you just run through it and kill people it could be REALLY short. Just depends on how you play honestly. But what fun is that if the creators give you the tools to take your time and enjoy your surroundings and be creative with how you complete the objectiive. As a stealth type of game it is top notch. As a "FPS blam blam you die now game" hell no its not worth it.
#9darkharePosted 12/25/2012 11:37:30 PM
817Cowboys87 posted...
darkhare posted...

Yea that is the problem with this game. If you just run through it and kill people it could be REALLY short. Just depends on how you play honestly. But what fun is that if the creators give you the tools to take your time and enjoy your surroundings and be creative with how you complete the objectiive. As a stealth type of game it is top notch. As a "FPS blam blam you die now game" hell no its not worth it.

you understood exactly what i was talking about, im suprised i almost always get people throwing a tantrum when i state a fact about a game.
---
i thought i ate 'em all, but i looked down and saw another one!!!
#10817Cowboys87Posted 12/25/2012 11:39:53 PM
darkhare posted...
817Cowboys87 posted...
darkhare posted...

you understood exactly what i was talking about, im suprised i almost always get people throwing a tantrum when i state a fact about a game.

Haha not everybody here on Gamefaqs is a closeminded douche