This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just spent 4 1/2 hours on the first "real" Dishonored level

#11Gaebora KaeporaPosted 12/25/2012 10:56:03 PM
being sneeky but in this game that is where the real fun is

i hate it when people say this.

the game, to me, is the most fun when i avoid all the the enemies when traveling from point a to b, then at the end i decide, **** it, i'm a master ****ing assassin and straight up decimate an entire area of thugs within the space of a second
---
The rail...is all alone, the man is all alone...the swedish is all alone...my bum....is all alone
#12817Cowboys87Posted 12/25/2012 11:09:36 PM(edited)
Gaebora Kaepora posted...
being sneeky but in this game that is where the real fun is

i hate it when people say this.

the game, to me, is the most fun when i avoid all the the enemies when traveling from point a to b, then at the end i decide, **** it, i'm a master ****ing assassin and straight up decimate an entire area of thugs within the space of a second

That's great because i couldnt tell you how many times a few stupid enemies would be ruining my no kill run and i would just restart time and time again and kill them in different cool ways just to vent my frustration. Then i would go back and figure out the puzzle and feel a lot better about the game. It really is one of those love it or leave it type games and i have no problem with that because i happen to love it. I just thank the devolopers for quick saves.
Edit- Now that i think about it that was probably why it took me so long to finish the first "level". It was so damn fun for me to keep reloading and trying different things to get past that certain part of the level. I just love choices in games and this game gave me plenty of tools (and i haven't even unlocked probably 1/4th of the tools) to experiment with and just enjoy myself.