This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you stick with MS next gen, or have they lost you>..!?

#11metroidman92Posted 12/26/2012 8:16:57 AM
Maybe. I tend to not get consoles on Day 1; I'd like to see any flaws revealed and fixed before I shell out that kind of cash.

MS certainly hasn't warded me away, but they aren't exactly giving out candy to homeless kids, either.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#12axelfooley2k5Posted 12/26/2012 8:17:35 AM
depends

im waiting to see what is more powerfull and my friends go with

if ps4 is more powerfull and has better performing multiplats......ps4 it is

same for nextbox
---
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn
#13Solid SonicPosted 12/26/2012 8:18:52 AM
They have lost me.

I don't want a console where I feel like the subscription fee is just so necessary.

I didn't get an Xbox because I just thought it was plain bad but if the 360 had no online fee, I don't think I'd be abandoning it now. It's not a bad system but the fact I can't convince myself the console was worth anything without paying for LIVE is keeping me from investing in their next system.

However, I will probably remain a LIVE subscriber until they shut down the 360 network like they did the original Xbox's.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#14Vyse_skiesPosted 12/26/2012 8:20:52 AM
Their consoles need to be sturdier. Seriously, there are too many issues with the 360.
---
My ignore list is exclusive to trolls only. I should warn you though, it's crowded and the trolls imprisoned within are mean, anti-social and well... ignored.
#15Yi Long(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 8:22:14 AM
tokenblackguy23 posted...
I will stick with MS next gen for reasons listed below

1.) Awesome 3rd Party Support with games usually looking better on XBOX
2.) Xbox has become an amazing media hub( hulu, netflix, music, movies etc...)
3.) Xbox Live( lets face it, it does it better than anyone else)
4.) Controller (I love the controller)

The only thing I think it could do better is more Exclusives but the days of exclusives could be over.

1: This gen you're right, but I'm sure Valve's console will have the best looking games, as it will basically just be PC-games.
2: Not for us European gamers it hasn't. Heck, we don't even have access to the indie-store(!)
3: Not really. Charging 40+ bucks to allow us to play the MP in our games, islooking more and more like a rip-off, when nobody else charges us for MP gaming, and Sony offering much more value-for-money with their PSN+
4: Agreed, it's my favourite controller, and I'm sure I'll be able to use it on Valve's system, while there are 3rd party options to get a similar controller working on the PS3 (Xeox).
#16IceyflamePosted 12/26/2012 8:28:07 AM
Im gonna end up going Sony first I will end up getting everything eventually but afther 2 Rrod and xbox live sony first for me this time
#17Solid SonicPosted 12/26/2012 8:31:10 AM
Well, I don't know what I can say about Sony right now.

What is PSN Plus going to evolve into next generation?
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#18midwinterPosted 12/26/2012 8:43:45 AM
Moving to Sony or Valve next gen and not looking back. MS have proven themselves unworthy of my dollars.
---
Close this world, Open the next
#19HENTAIDOJIPosted 12/26/2012 8:46:06 AM(edited)
Absolutely.

Nintendos out of the tech race.

Sony can't make consoles that run games properly and is seemingly more interested in creating 7/10 filler instead of blockbusters. Even their online service is still shamefully behind, chucking free games to shup people up instead of having killer apps.

Not interested to commit to PC gaming.

Xbox it is.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#20XenobowPosted 12/26/2012 8:49:31 AM
If the next Xbox will have exclusives jrpgs then, I would buy otherwise: No.
e.g. Lost Odyssey II
---
Lost Odyssey