This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you stick with MS next gen, or have they lost you>..!?

#151Cole_The_BeastPosted 12/26/2012 9:55:19 PM
Microsoft sucks at making consoles. Why did they even start in the first place? They should have left it to Sony and Nintendo, but no they're a bunch of greedy bastards that only survive because of their dumb sheep that buy everything including online service.
---
My favorite game is better than your favorite game.
#152Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 12/26/2012 10:54:01 PM
Luckily enough I haven't had any problems with my 360 but I won't risk buying the next XBOX on day 1. I'll buy it eventually though.

I'm a Nintendo man at heart but I do love my xbox. Especially party chat. Hell I feel weird playing video games without talking to my brothers and friends over party chat.
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#153JenniferTatePosted 12/26/2012 10:58:53 PM
If I can carry over my Gamertag and score and XBLA, sure.

If not, no reason why I shouldn't check out Sony or move even more to PC. Actually, I just got a PS3 today and after seeing the Netflix menu, I wonder if I'll ever use the 360 for it again.
---
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. - Bruce Lee
#154EM_MegaPosted 12/26/2012 11:10:03 PM
Cole_The_Beast posted...
Microsoft sucks at making consoles. Why did they even start in the first place? They should have left it to Sony and Nintendo, but no they're a bunch of greedy bastards that only survive because of their dumb sheep that buy everything including online service.

15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

Almost took the bait there, nice try though.
---
Main: Nova/Spencer/Hawkeye
Side: Strider/Dante/Doom
#155Cole_The_BeastPosted 12/27/2012 12:29:59 AM
EM_Mega posted...
Cole_The_Beast posted...

Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

How is my my New User status relevant to my post? All I did was speak the truth.
---
My favorite game is better than your favorite game.
#156NeoN1976Posted 12/27/2012 12:57:39 AM
They have totally lost me....
Why?
1 - I am tired of all the double dipping scams, ie - if my young son or family member or friend happens to repurchase something I've already bought then tough cookies.. I've just paid for the same thing twice..
2 - you would think that after making us pay for online multiplayer capability that they could do a better job at stopping or controlling trolls cheaters boosters, oh yeah and the double dip problem I mentioned earlier....
3- RROD
4 - they need to get tough with developers about releasing incomplete games and pay more attention to the titles the we really want and request on here example - HD re-release of Killer Instinct 1 & 2 & maybe a new one...
5 - if the rumors are true about NO ABILITY TO PLAY USED GAMES - EEEEPIC FAAAAAAAAIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 - my new Wii U does not have problem 1, much of problem 2,3 or 5 oh yeah and I don't have to pay to play online with friends + I like the new innovative controls.....:-)

Sorry Microsoft its been fun but all things must come to an end!!!!
#157CapwnDPosted 12/27/2012 1:03:28 AM
EM_Mega posted...
Cole_The_Beast posted...

How is my my New User status relevant to my post? All I did was speak the truth.

Because you are most likely just another one of the usual sony pony trolls. Real people usually aren't so childish and blind.
---
Thrash Zone
#158otisanimePosted 12/27/2012 1:11:56 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Discounted items are yours to keep whether or not you subscribe afterwards.

The discounted games are usually older games, and if I'm interested in a game I would buy it then and there. Why would I pay for a possible discount on a game that I might get? I hardly buy any PS3 games as it is because the exclusives don't interest me and multiplats, xbox of course.

Because you're CaPwnD, a rabid anti-sony nutjob. That's the best answer for anything here.
---
PSN: OtimusPSN // XBOX Live: Otimus // Steam: mightypotatojones
Now playing: Tribes Ascend (PC)
#159otisanimePosted 12/27/2012 1:15:10 AM
otisanime posted...
CaPwnD posted...
Discounted items are yours to keep whether or not you subscribe afterwards.

The discounted games are usually older games, and if I'm interested in a game I would buy it then and there. Why would I pay for a possible discount on a game that I might get? I hardly buy any PS3 games as it is because the exclusives don't interest me and multiplats, xbox of course.

Because you're CaPwnD, a rabid anti-sony nutjob. That's the best answer for anything here.

Edit:
Actually, I may have just confused you with CapStanky. One of the captains here is a rabidly insane XBOX fanboy, and the other is a mildly sane XBOX fanboy.
---
#160otisanimePosted 12/27/2012 1:21:00 AM
Consoles have just pissed me the hell off this generation, and this is coming from someone who prefers consoles, always has, and always will. All of my favorite games are console games. Even my favorite ones of this generation are still console games.

Bunch of locked down boxes full of games made for people who are one inch divided from the average patron of a transformers live action explosion fest film. With the focus on those becoming increasingly narrow, with little leeway for otherwise. HERE'S YOUR NEXT BIG HD ADVENTURE! FULL OF SUSPENSE! SPONSORED BY SUBWAY AND MOUNTAIN DEW! FULL OF ACTION! BOOM HEADSHOT! BE SURE TO RESERVE AT YOUR LOCAL WHATEVER TO GET THE EXCLUSIVE SOMETHING OR ANOTHER FOR OUR EXPLOSION FILLED MULTIPLAYER SPONSORED BY RED BULL!!!! THIS IS HARDCORE GAMING! YEAH!

The over-monetization of every aspect of... everything ever to an insane degree, to the point in which people are so wrapped up in stuff so absurd, they'll even defend it. LOUDLY defend it.

Way too many god damned gimmicks.

Frankly, at this point, I'll stick to playing a few games that come out that I care about on PC, and playing games from the PS2 and pretending like gaming wasn't destroyed, along with playing the random gems from the developers that aren't total freaking tools when I can/however I can.
---