This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you stick with MS next gen, or have they lost you>..!?

#191ab2c4Posted 12/29/2012 9:53:14 AM
They lost me. Last gen the original xbox was well made and was a great gaming console. This gen the 360 hasn't help up well hardware wise and they are really getting away from gaming. Plus their emphasis on Kinect has further pushed me away.

PS4 an PC for me next gen unless MS goes back to the basics which I doubt they will do.
#192AsuirPosted 12/29/2012 10:27:43 AM
I will do the same thing I do with every new console. I will wait to see how it does and what games are announced. If I like it, then I buy it.
---
Ftw!
#193TrugamerPosted 12/29/2012 10:38:57 AM
They have lost me.
#1 issue I have is the poor hardware (5)
#2 Issue is I don't care about their exclusive games at all anymore
#3 Issue is paying for online gaming that I am less interested in by the day

I have already started making all my online gaming purchases for the PS3 so next year when XBL renewal is up I won't feel obligated to.
And if anything happens with consoles in regards to digital only distribution or no more used games I will be back to a full time PC gamer with a full time gaming PC hooked up to the big screen.

And it's not just MS , the entire industry is sucking and have adopted a "we own you " mentality as opposed to a "what can we do to make things better " mentality , no other industry would survive using this logic.
#194GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/29/2012 10:42:10 AM(edited)
Here are the 4 MAIN factors that I want to point out regarding this issue:

1. You're out of touch.
2. I'm out of time.
3. But I'm out of my head.

And last but certainly not least:

4. When you're not around.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#195SolnotPosted 12/29/2012 10:53:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#196sethharris1191Posted 12/29/2012 1:41:14 PM
GorillaOnRoof posted...
I apologize for my outburst earlier. It's just that there have been a lot of topics lately asking me questions about things that are personal to me, and frankly I just feel like at this point, I don't have to answer them.

Nobody is forcing you...
#197nightshadeAPosted 12/29/2012 6:35:47 PM
heres my response to the xbl subscription dilemma

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/post.php?board=927749&topic=65015796

Now until i get every thing i like on one system (or someone puts a MAME/bleem type of os on a console so i can) ill end up buying all of them just some will wait until they put my fav series on it
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"
#198HENTAIDOJIPosted 12/29/2012 7:10:23 PM(edited)
That said, it's been very clear that Sony has kept pushing for new original IPs these last few years, while MS hasn't.

Sony hasn't made/pushed a new retail IP since Heavy Rain in 2010. Any new Move, PSP/Vita or downloadable IP Microsoft pushed more with Kinect/XBLA.

---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg