This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you stick with MS next gen, or have they lost you>..!?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Will you stick with MS next gen, or have they lost you>..!?
3 years ago#21
Hey, if the fighting genre became a staple of PC gaming in the future, I that would be the deciding factor.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
3 years ago#22
Most likely.

Nintendo lost my interest with the Wii (the WiiU is the first Nintendo console I didn't own at launch or the Christmas season following).

Sony... I was with them through the PS2, but never bothered with a PS3. Probably won't start anytime soon.

MS definitely has my attention, but I doubt I'll be owning a launch console unless they do something great.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
3 years ago#23
I haven't decided yet. I usually own multiple consoles, but now I'm thinking of either building my first gaming PC or getting the Steambox.
---
WINNING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88
3 years ago#24
Sony offering much more value-for-money with their PSN+

Value to you maybe. Not to me. I don't want a game rental service, and would have no reason to pay for PSN+. XBL has party chat, and if you game online with friends you know how important that is.
---
Thrash Zone
3 years ago#25
If I have to pay for Live, I'll be sticking to PC gaming. Especially since I just bought myself a nice new graphics card for Xmas.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
3 years ago#26
Sony offering much more value-for-money with their PSN+

Value to you maybe. Not to me. I don't want a game rental service, and would have no reason to pay for PSN+. XBL has party chat, and if you game online with friends you know how important that is.

It's not a game rental service, that's just stuff you get for free that works like that.

Discounted items are yours to keep whether or not you subscribe afterwards.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
3 years ago#27
Another big deciding factor for me will be if the next Xbox will be backwards compatible with my current library of 360 games.

If it isn't, then I'm 100% certainly gone. If it IS backwards compatible, it makes the choice obviously much easier to just purchase their new console.
3 years ago#28
No I'm done with console, already switched to PC past few years and now handhelds to cover what the PC lacks (JRPG)
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
3 years ago#29
Discounted items are yours to keep whether or not you subscribe afterwards.

The discounted games are usually older games, and if I'm interested in a game I would buy it then and there. Why would I pay for a possible discount on a game that I might get? I hardly buy any PS3 games as it is because the exclusives don't interest me and multiplats, xbox of course.
---
Thrash Zone
3 years ago#30
Now now, I can say for sure there have been day one sales for PSN Plus.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Will you stick with MS next gen, or have they lost you>..!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived