This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you stick with MS next gen, or have they lost you>..!?

#21Solid SonicPosted 12/26/2012 7:49:50 AM
Hey, if the fighting genre became a staple of PC gaming in the future, I that would be the deciding factor.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#22nothingbeastPosted 12/26/2012 7:51:04 AM
Most likely.

Nintendo lost my interest with the Wii (the WiiU is the first Nintendo console I didn't own at launch or the Christmas season following).

Sony... I was with them through the PS2, but never bothered with a PS3. Probably won't start anytime soon.

MS definitely has my attention, but I doubt I'll be owning a launch console unless they do something great.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#23KtuluheroIIPosted 12/26/2012 7:52:33 AM
I haven't decided yet. I usually own multiple consoles, but now I'm thinking of either building my first gaming PC or getting the Steambox.
---
WINNING
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLduV1p88
#24CapwnDPosted 12/26/2012 7:56:15 AM
Sony offering much more value-for-money with their PSN+

Value to you maybe. Not to me. I don't want a game rental service, and would have no reason to pay for PSN+. XBL has party chat, and if you game online with friends you know how important that is.
---
Thrash Zone
#25Dagoth_WitPosted 12/26/2012 7:56:53 AM
If I have to pay for Live, I'll be sticking to PC gaming. Especially since I just bought myself a nice new graphics card for Xmas.
---
Maybe God made a monkey that doesn't like to think it's a monkey and lies a lot.
#26Solid SonicPosted 12/26/2012 7:57:44 AM
Sony offering much more value-for-money with their PSN+

Value to you maybe. Not to me. I don't want a game rental service, and would have no reason to pay for PSN+. XBL has party chat, and if you game online with friends you know how important that is.

It's not a game rental service, that's just stuff you get for free that works like that.

Discounted items are yours to keep whether or not you subscribe afterwards.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#27Yi Long(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 7:59:03 AM
Another big deciding factor for me will be if the next Xbox will be backwards compatible with my current library of 360 games.

If it isn't, then I'm 100% certainly gone. If it IS backwards compatible, it makes the choice obviously much easier to just purchase their new console.
#28IronMonkey008Posted 12/26/2012 7:59:52 AM
No I'm done with console, already switched to PC past few years and now handhelds to cover what the PC lacks (JRPG)
---
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008
#29CapwnDPosted 12/26/2012 8:02:03 AM
Discounted items are yours to keep whether or not you subscribe afterwards.

The discounted games are usually older games, and if I'm interested in a game I would buy it then and there. Why would I pay for a possible discount on a game that I might get? I hardly buy any PS3 games as it is because the exclusives don't interest me and multiplats, xbox of course.
---
Thrash Zone
#30Solid SonicPosted 12/26/2012 8:07:42 AM
Now now, I can say for sure there have been day one sales for PSN Plus.
---