This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you stick with MS next gen, or have they lost you>..!?

#41Blade_Of_IcePosted 12/26/2012 10:48:45 AM
They're the only ones who havent lost me...yet.
#42CapnStankyPosted 12/26/2012 10:52:10 AM
They're the best, so yeah. Nintendo just released new, awful hardware with an ineptly designed UI/Store/Account system and reminded me why I need to stick with Microsoft.
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#43roadtosalvationPosted 12/26/2012 10:54:53 AM
No offense, but Microsoft never had me... the titles I would play on their systems are mostly multi platform.

The only game I want that's on a Mircosoft system is Panzer Dragoon Orta, but Panzer Dragoon Zwei on the Saturn (which I have) is better anyway.
#44chrcolPosted 12/26/2012 10:59:40 AM
really?

the ps3 online has some super ps1/ps2 jrpg games, beats the xbox online catalogue.

I am not probably going to buy any next gen console soon, but if I end up buying one it may well be sony given how much of the recent jrpg's they got.

however there will be some jrpgs early on for the next xbox as microsoft will make sure is some to try and entice people like me to buy the console, but then after the first few years it will be mainly sport and fps again.
#45no1oblivionfanPosted 12/26/2012 11:03:15 AM
I'm going back to Sony.

Look back on it now and tell me why you should get an Xbox 360 over a PS3 other than exclusives and safety or social circumstances. Because apart from those I see nothing that the PS3 doesn't do better than the 360. And before you call me a troll, I've been with Microsoft for the last two generations.

Why would the next generation be any different?
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
#46CapnStankyPosted 12/26/2012 11:04:06 AM
no1oblivionfan posted...
I'm going back to Sony.

Look back on it now and tell me why you should get an Xbox 360 over a PS3 other than exclusives and safety or social circumstances. Because apart from those I see nothing that the PS3 doesn't do better than the 360. And before you call me a troll, I've been with Microsoft for the last two generations.

LOL
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#47JigSawXPosted 12/26/2012 11:06:47 AM
no1oblivionfan posted...
I'm going back to Sony.

huh?then you admit ps3 is worse...
#48leon_trunksPosted 12/26/2012 11:07:44 AM
no blu ray drive...no buy
---
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
#49CaliberChampPosted 12/26/2012 11:09:51 AM(edited)
Xbox 360 was the reason why I stopped listening to my friends advice on what to buy. I should of went for a PS3 instead. The Live subscriptions really really hurt it. Because of that, alot of my friends and myself are jumping ship towards PC. I only renewed my Xbox live sub for Halo 4 because I know it will be the last Halo game I play because I don't plan to get the next gen xbox. Microsoft in general never really pleases the consumers with their offers anyways, the deals they have are pathetic compared to everyone else.
Also, Steam is showing that its a great platform for both devs and consumers alike. Problem with console gaming is that the dev can't update their game whenever they want unless they pay Microsoft royalties which is BS. That's what makes it bad for the developer. The Live sub fee is what makes it bad for the consumer, its an unneccessary fee and you should feel bad for supporting it. I know I felt bad for subbing for live for one more year, but at least I have closure this will be my last year on xbox live. Sony would be the best choice for the next gen console along with Steam for PC. Only idiots think Xbox live is worthy of investing into.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z
#50no1oblivionfanPosted 12/26/2012 11:09:15 AM
JigSawX posted...
no1oblivionfan posted...
I'm going back to Sony.

huh?then you admit ps3 is worse...

How so? If you are referring to the "Exclusives, safety etc" I meant that as an opinion. Like someone might get an Xbox over a PS3 because their friends play Xbox, with exclusives it's all opinion, one may prefer Xbox ones while others prefer the PS3 ones. It doesn't make either console better nor worse.
---
Steam: An_Orang3e