This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've been playing GTA IV every day for the past 4 years

#31AncientAstro(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 2:00:54 PM
How is it sad? I'm just very passionate about the game. It's one of the highest rated of all time for good reason. Just check out all the support on the GTA community boards and see the tremendous amount of quality and custom YouTube videos dedicated to it. GTA IV has aged like fine wine and I'm happy to have been part of that process every step of the way. GTA V will be an even bigger and better more refined experience.
#32calinksPosted 12/30/2012 2:12:03 PM
I never enjoyed the free roam or regular multilayer that much I was pretty disappointed that you couldn't do everything you could in the regular single player online. I LOVED that cops and criminals mode though. It was so fun and I don't think there has been anything like it before. The thrill of the chase or the thrill of the escape. I just hated when it turned into a big death match mode.

I remember driving with my friends in a car that gets caught on fire, bailing while on one of those bridges, everybody scrambles as the cops roll up and tries to steal another car, I just go "screw it" and hop off the bridge into the ocean lol. A super cop jumps in after me and we are swimming for our lives, I manage to jack a boat and get he hell out of dodge. Awesome.

I really, badly hope they bring that mode back in GTA V. I could seriously buy an entire game built around an extensive version of that mode. I also hope they add in some heist with that mode as they seem to be a big part of GTA V.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
#33AncientAstro(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 3:49:21 PM
^Yes cops n crooks is filled with awesome moments like that.
#34pyrokinesis666Posted 12/30/2012 3:51:11 PM
i haven't played gta4 in about 6 months.

thinking about starting the story over again since i did love that game and gta5 will be here in 4-5 months
#35flagg2kplusPosted 12/30/2012 3:53:25 PM
KtuluheroII posted...
I feel bad for you TC. GTA IV is ass.

This.
---
Making guns illegal will end gun violence right? They should make murder illegal too. No more murder. They should make rape illegal! No more rape! Drugs too...
#36stapler87Posted 12/30/2012 3:53:56 PM
The same game every day for four years? I think that's one of Dante's circles of Hell.
---
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
#37FFG_HarnessPosted 12/30/2012 4:05:04 PM
GTA IV is good. Go back and play it, you will all be surprised.
---
GT: FFG Harness
Steam: Harness (Saul Goodman)
#38badmanneilPosted 12/30/2012 4:41:13 PM
Is GTA IV the only game that you own?
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
#39glassghost0Posted 12/30/2012 4:48:43 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
KtuluheroII posted...
I feel bad for you TC. GTA IV is ass.

This.

It's been on Major Nelson's list of the top 20 played games since it's been released hasn't it?

It seems like most people don't think it is.
---
Signature OFF
#40BlackReignMCWPosted 12/30/2012 6:10:34 PM
Walkman_005 posted...
Are you trapped in an old man's basement?

---
My Buddy's Uncle's Cousin's Brother has a friend who works in Atlantis and saw Batman nut punch an albino midget Unicorn wrestler. True story.