This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you didn't like/weren't interested in that everyone else seem to love.

#61mattcorley1212Posted 12/26/2012 11:45:29 PM
Metal gear solid. Worst controller scheme ever
---
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
#62F150IIPosted 12/26/2012 11:48:10 PM
Red Dead Redemption - I really don't know what was so great about this game. I made it through about 50-60% of Mexico before I got completely bored and realized I was STILL chasing the same guy I had started on. By then I just gave up on enjoying the game.

Fable 2 - I don't even know where to begin. The game was just super boring, and I gave up within a few hours.

Kid Icarus Uprising - While, unlike the other 2, I still like this game, I don't feel it's the masterpiece everyone puts it up to be. The most annoying thing is the dialogue during action sequences. I was too distracted trying to survive that I feel I couldn't fully appreciate the "wonderful" script everyone shouts about.
---
@TechnicalColor - posting everyday
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDoublePlayGuys/featured - creators of the double play
#63SandOnMyBootPosted 12/26/2012 11:56:44 PM
God of War

It wasn't really bad. I've beaten and own 1, 2, & 3, but me spending years playing Devil May Cry left me scratching my head at why so many people were raving about GoW when it was such a massive downgrade gameplay-wise from DMC. In fact, the QTEs and the "epic-scale" levels (and basically everything GoW got credit for) had been done earlier and better by games like Shenmue and ICO.
#64Infinite 2003Posted 12/27/2012 12:12:10 AM
Call of Duty:Black Ops 2 - The abomination that was MW3 put the final nail in the coffin for me and my interest in the CoD series.

Portal 1 & 2 - Tried them, but these types of games don't really hold my interest.

Borderlands - Honestly I would probably enjoy it if i had anyone to play it with. Really boring just playing single player.

Minecraft - I guess I can see the appeal, but it really does nothing for me.
---
Not changing my sig until I change my sig.
#65badmanneilPosted 12/27/2012 12:15:30 AM
easily skyrim- I just dont get it. Like there is such a thing as too much. The world is just waaay to big. I feel like i get so side tracked and have no idea what to do.
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
#66LEGEND_725Posted 12/27/2012 12:23:55 AM
Bioshock

It felt average at best. The story was interesting but presented in boring tape recorders, the shooting mechanics were clunky, the (use the environment against your foes) was limited and artifical.

The game fell flat for me. I could understand it getting a 7.5/10 but was stunned when I read reviews giving it 9/10, 10/10, or when I saw G4 name it the 3RD BEST GAME OF ALL TIME!
---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
#67Mojoseph_47Posted 12/27/2012 12:34:27 AM
The Assassins Creed series, to be fair I have only played the first one and AC3, they were fun at times (the third one especially) but I just end up getting bored with its repetitive go here, fight a dozen guards, run there, type gameplay
---
I am a spy among the living, so that I may deliver men to death.-?
#68Zechs23Posted 12/27/2012 12:36:46 AM
zenbook posted...
Halo series...
#69TowerBooks3192Posted 12/27/2012 12:42:15 AM
Baldur's gate 1 and 2, Icewind dale 1 and 2, planescape torment, Neverwinter nights 1 and 2, Dragon age origins. I would love to really get lost in them but I cant o how hard I tried but I really cant!! You could also add witcher 2 into that list.
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#70MR_NONSTOPPosted 12/27/2012 12:47:56 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Bioshock

It felt average at best. The story was interesting but presented in boring tape recorders, the shooting mechanics were clunky, the (use the environment against your foes) was limited and artifical.

The game fell flat for me. I could understand it getting a 7.5/10 but was stunned when I read reviews giving it 9/10, 10/10, or when I saw G4 name it the 3RD BEST GAME OF ALL TIME!

Same here, I guess the hype built it up for me. I kept waiting to be wowed, but it never did. It just felt very average except for the location, that was novel at the time.