This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you didn't like/weren't interested in that everyone else seem to love.

#91HIroChuPosted 12/27/2012 4:20:42 AM
CoD
#92JSusiePosted 12/27/2012 4:37:44 AM
Portal - Just never clicked for me. I got all the jokes, and didn't find any of them funny. And I don't like puzzle games to begin with.

Dark/Demon Souls - I just felt like I was playing a game from 1995. The graphics were ugly and the interface was even worse. I really enjoyed the difficulty but just couldn't get past how ugly and clunky it felt.

GTA. Just never really got enjoyment out of it. Liked the series less and less after Vice City to the point I wouldn't even play V if I got it for free. The whole causing mass chaos in an open world never really appealed to me I guess.
---
Currently playing: Nobody cares.
PC Specs: Nobody cares.
#93TeraPatrick2008Posted 12/27/2012 4:42:17 AM
- Halo
- God of War
- Elder Scrolls
- Fallout
- BioShock
- World of Warcraft
- Minecraft
- LittleBigPlanet
- Gran Turismo
- Crash Bandicoot
- Ratchet & Clank
- Assassins Creed
#94RhyswrPosted 12/27/2012 5:18:26 AM
Super Smash Bros. - just could not get into it on the N64, found it pretty dull

FIFA Football Series - gave FIFA 11 a chance after being a PES fan for years, just played like a poor man's PES

Assassin's Creed II - found it actually quite repetitive (the combat and assassinations anyway), couldn't even bring myself to finish it
---
Laws area tedious business and counting coppers is worse
#95ukmsalfordPosted 12/27/2012 5:23:25 AM
For me its Uncharted. Got 1 & 2 and both just don't do it for me. Maybe i will play them again when sometime and see if i can get into it but i doubt it.
#96Hypocrite88Posted 12/27/2012 6:03:17 AM
Dragon Age: Origins

It is the worst festering turd of a game I have ever had the grim misfortune of playing. So boring, so tedious. Apparently I'm only one of the few who didn't like it.
#97MaximoomPosted 12/27/2012 6:13:44 AM
minecraft.
#98bossk5Posted 12/27/2012 6:20:22 AM
This gen only...
MGS everything
Azuras Wrath
Uncharted series
Infamous series
Valkria chronicles ( I'm sure I misspelled that)
Sleeping Dogs
Mass Effect 2 and 3
Tales of Vesperia

There are more I'm sure.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#99ADHDguitarPosted 12/27/2012 6:28:44 AM
The amount of hipsterism in this thread hurts.

That being said...

God of War. I'm sure they're great action games, I'm just not into the gratuitous violence.

That's actually all I can think of right now.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#100Kirby127Posted 12/27/2012 6:35:57 AM
I love how everyone is answering exactly the same. I`ll try to break the mold a bit.

COD (sorry, had to repeat this one)

The first Borderlands (Again, sorry. Not doing too well am I?)

I`ll count this one as different...kinda. I enjoy the Elder Scrolls games very much...for about 6 hours, then I lose all interest for like a year, I then get hyped again for no reason and lose interest quickly...again.

The Fable series. Every time I play one I feel more than just bored, it feels as if I am being forced to sit and stare at a wall as some kind of punishment or torture.

The Devil May Cry series. Not much to say about this one. They just seem boring and stupid to me. And I generally love anime games.

GTA San Andreas. I absolutely hated this one, but I have a thing about how I should finish a game before I pass judgment on it. It was torture to say the least. All the other GTA`s are amazing IMO (even IV) but this one was nothing more than infuriating and unnecessarily complicated. (Not to mention unnecessarily huge. Half of the world served no purpose.) I did love the way Los Santos felt though, and there were a few points of the story I found really good, just nowhere near as good as GTA`s traditional mob stories.

Fez. I just didn`t really get into this one.

And last but certainly not least by a long shot, Braid. This has to be my most hated game in existence. It was complicated, almost every game mechanic was ripped straight out of another game, and the story was bland, cliche, and just overall stupid. The only things I liked about this game were the art, music, and The twist that Tim was trying to kidnap and abuse the heroine instead of save her, though I didn`t like how it was presented.

That`s it really. Outside of that handfull, I`ve enjoyed everything I`ve ever played to some extent.
---
PSN: Looming_Darkness||Gamertag: Kionea
Yay!