This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

News: Wii U more successful than xbox360

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. News: Wii U more successful than xbox360
3 years ago#21
I'm surprised this constitutes as news
Isn't that right, Zach?
http://tinyurl.com/5vsjbj6
3 years ago#22
TheRob posted...
It's Nintendo, their **** prints money even if all they are is gimmicky nonsense nowadays. Not to say they don't have their positives, but for the most part any Nintendo product I buy just collects dust these days, the Wii for example.

I agree however but the Wii U is better than the original Wii.
Favs: Xenogears, Phantasy Star, Star Ocean, Arc the Lad, Tales of Destiny 2, Suikoden, Final Fantasy
Playing:Tales of Vesperia on 360, Tales of Graces f
3 years ago#23
Lol Wii U I wouldn't even trade my 7 year old 360 for one that's how good it is!
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
3 years ago#24
The fact that the stores were fully stocked with them a week before Christmas makes me a bit skeptical. ;)
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
3 years ago#25
I actually got far more enjoyment out of my Wii than my 360, but the Wii was fairly limited in what it could do.

And seriously, this thread should not exist.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#26
bossk5 posted...
The fact that the stores were fully stocked with them a week before Christmas makes me a bit skeptical. ;)

Yeah it's like you can buy it now. But beforehand they didnt have the deluxe set in stores, which everyone wants that version.
Favs: Xenogears, Phantasy Star, Star Ocean, Arc the Lad, Tales of Destiny 2, Suikoden, Final Fantasy
Playing:Tales of Vesperia on 360, Tales of Graces f
3 years ago#27
my local walmart has had the same 3 wiiu's setting in their display case for a month and a half

people literally had to sell their children's souls to get ps3's and 360's when they launched

something smells fishy here
3 years ago#28
lets see how sales 3 years from now stacks up to 360s, wii at first was a hot seller too
3 years ago#29
I sincerely doubt any stores had "had the same three units for months" lol. They aren't selling fast but they're not selling THAT slow either.

I will agree however, that I don't believe that they're doing that great. Unless Nintendo produced a MASSIVE amount of these things then they weren't selling very well. Right up until Christmas I could have went out and found either a white or black one with no problem at all. Even right after launch stores had the white models all over the place and then a couple weeks after the black ones were well-stocked as well.
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
3 years ago#30
well, when I bought farcry 3 I said to the employee "I see you guys have some wiius in stock, that's surprising" and he said "yeah, those have been there for over a month"

so I'm just going by what he said
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. News: Wii U more successful than xbox360

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived