This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

News: Wii U more successful than xbox360

#61YOU_DEFEATEDPosted 12/30/2012 10:34:16 AM
CapnStanky posted...
Lolnewuser

Created the account about a year ago. My apologies for not living on a forum.
#62ArkonBladePosted 12/30/2012 10:39:47 AM
as i recall wasn't the 360 sold out in stores for like 6 -7 months. i know when i went to get mine on febuary in 2006 i had to be there the day the store got them in cause they where all gone by days end. I had a few friends who had a hell of a time trying to find one untill spring came along.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#63CapnStankyPosted 12/30/2012 10:43:24 AM
Panner posted...
CapnStanky posted...
YOU_DEFEATED posted...
^That goes for that hot garbage called kinect as well. Sounds like the next Xbox has it built in. Oh JOY I want to spend some extra cash in to hardware I'll never use.

I'm also pissed that Xbox Live is plagued with hex edited game saves across most of its online library. If they're dumb enough to have the same USB/hard drive setup so that any tool can hook it up to their PC instead of online storage I won't be getting that either.

I don't own a PS3, but it's looking more and more like I'll hit up Sony next gen.

Lolnewuser

Lolelite.

LOLnoIownaSlim
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#64HENTAIDOJIPosted 12/30/2012 10:46:48 AM
I'm not going to judge the Wii U's performance until the other systems are out, like the 3DS, which by all means should be trouncing the DS is merely doing ok and is already much cheaper by comparison, plus in launch alignments, in year 3, the DS exploded, will the 3DS? Probably not.

Anyways, I think the onus is definitely on the Wii U to prove itself, we already know CoD + next gen graphics is going to sell Durangos every holiday for the next 5 years, what will sell Wii U?
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#65kinglink13Posted 12/30/2012 10:58:53 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
I'm not going to judge the Wii U's performance until the other systems are out, like the 3DS, which by all means should be trouncing the DS is merely doing ok and is already much cheaper by comparison, plus in launch alignments, in year 3, the DS exploded, will the 3DS? Probably not.

Anyways, I think the onus is definitely on the Wii U to prove itself, we already know CoD + next gen graphics is going to sell Durangos every holiday for the next 5 years, what will sell Wii U?

COD + Next gen graphics as well lol.

And the first true HD 3D Mario.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#66CapnStankyPosted 12/30/2012 11:00:01 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...

All the fools you hear saying stupid stuff like "3DS is selling as well as the DS was" are going to stop saying that soon. The DS was a joke until the Lite showed up and then it blew up. The 3DS is falling apart. Black Friday/Christmas numbers are down nearly 100 percent since last year, and that includes Nintendo releasing a newer version of the 3DS already. 3DS is a flop.
---
GOTY 2012 Candidates: Sleeping Dogs, Mark of the Ninja, Borderlands 2, Forza Horizon, Halo 4
#67LanternOfAshPosted 12/30/2012 11:50:00 AM
kinglink13 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...

COD + Next gen graphics as well lol.

And the first true HD 3D Mario.

Ok, so do you not realize how inadequate the Wii U is going to be in comparison to the next Xbox or are you just completely ignoring that little fact to pull a 'Wii U is considered next gen' argument? Because seriously, everyone knows what he meant. Even you.