This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Person on Friends list changes gamertag, and doesn't announce this change

#21CapwnDPosted 12/27/2012 6:02:29 PM
I have 98 problems and they're all b*****es.
---
Thrash Zone
#22gudamanPosted 12/27/2012 6:07:10 PM
CaPwnD posted...
I have 98 problems and they're all b*****es.

Lets see you port forward your way outta those problems!
---
gt: gudaman
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#23CapwnDPosted 12/27/2012 6:14:07 PM
DMZ..... PUT ME IN THE DMZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!
---
Thrash Zone
#24JukainPosted 12/27/2012 6:48:10 PM
I wouldn't say it's a necessity, but it certainly is common courtesy.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#25Santa_GavinPosted 12/27/2012 7:02:26 PM
He shouldn't have to send a message about his gamertag change
---
I am Santa_Gavin
I Donate Babies to the Gavin Family
#26Super CreaturesPosted 12/27/2012 9:33:08 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Do you remember what all of your friends avatars look like?
I hardly remember what MY avatar looks like.

And then there are going to be people like me, who change their avatars on a semi-frequent basis.

Of course, I mostly change between a few different outfits, just changing cloths, not features, but I could imagine there being a bit of confusion if I changed from my Tiger Ninja outfit to the red or gold Halo 4 armor and changed my gamertag.

Of course, other profile information would be the same, unless I changed that too.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#27smurfsn1p3rPosted 1/1/2013 7:32:49 AM
It will be funny if you deleted the person you are dating because they wanted to mess with people by changing their Gtag. If i have 100 friends and I change my tag i will not sit in the create message screen and click on one name every 3 seconds, I bet only a handful of people actually care if people change their names.

And if you delete me then it is obvious we never play any games together, and were probably in a random game as teammates for a few games. The ones I know will find out the new name, and the ones I play with regularly will know as well.
---
Atlanta Falcons 13-3
2012 NFC South Champs and NFC #1 SEED. RISE UP!
#28Sheepinator(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 7:53:27 AM
smurfsn1p3r posted...
If i have 100 friends and I change my tag i will not sit in the create message screen and click on one name every 3 seconds.

Oh no, it takes 2-3 seconds to be courteous to someone. Most people could msg everyone on their list in about 3 minutes. Too much! Seriously? How long does it take to communicate to all the tags you know, "Yeah it's me so-and-so, yeah I changed it.... blah blah", multiplied by however many conversations that is? A lot more than 3 minutes I bet.

And if you delete me then it is obvious we never play any games together

A minute ago you said someone might delete their gf, now you say it's obvious anyone deleted is a stranger.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#29TheBlueStigPosted 1/1/2013 9:50:01 AM
Iceman83 posted...
Vivi0198 posted...
So because I change my tag its my duty to send a message announcing it? No.

Common courtesy. It is your duty to let us know if you change your GT so we know who you are.

Bulls***, you should know that everybody in your friends list was added BY YOU for one reason or another.

If you're the type that adds everybody to your friends list and actually think they're "real friends", that's your own fault and your own stupidity.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#30Deathx113Posted 1/1/2013 9:51:41 AM
Why should he? If you cant be bother to ask who it is why should he be bothered to tell you?
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"