This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Walking Dead is 200 each episode!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So Walking Dead is 200 each episode!

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
4 years ago#41
Did not expect them to go down to 50%; more like 20...

Won't miss this!

This... If i'm correct this is cheaper than the steam sale price O.o

Ahh didn't see this. Great minds think alike.
Thrash Zone
(message deleted)

User Info: calinks

calinks
4 years ago#43
This guy essentially paid $5 for the whole game!

Whooooooo!
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1945966/81499114.gif
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke

User Info: LazyDave1

LazyDave1
4 years ago#44
I have no idea what this game is. Fill me in please.

I assume it's connected to the TV show or whatever, which I've never watched and know nothing about. But I can't pass up good deals when the game/DLC itself is well-reviewed...
wat

User Info: Nirvanas_Nox

Nirvanas_Nox
4 years ago#45
TheGrandFinale posted...
Noooo! I can't get the final episode hahaha. Needed 120 pts more. Oh well, can't complain when I got 1-4 for 600 points total.

lol omg i know how you feel. i just need 20 more points for the last one! i regret buying the shuffle dungeon dlc for blue dragon now
My business isnt your business so unless your my thong, dont be up my ass.

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
4 years ago#46
LazyDave1 posted...
I assume it's connected to the TV show or whatever

It is based on the comic series, which the TV show is also based on, but from what I understand, isn't the same "universe" as the comics, and the game is more in line with the comic universe than the TV universe.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: LazyDave1

LazyDave1
4 years ago#47
Super Creatures posted...
LazyDave1 posted...
I assume it's connected to the TV show or whatever

It is based on the comic series, which the TV show is also based on, but from what I understand, isn't the same "universe" as the comics, and the game is more in line with the comic universe than the TV universe.

Sounds like I can play this without watching the TV show at all. Yay! Thanks.
wat

User Info: kaMMakaZZi29

kaMMakaZZi29
4 years ago#48
Yeah I got Ep 1 for FREE like everyone else and Eps 2-5 for 200 MSP each..... pretty damn good deal. I also got Dust: An Elysian Tail for 600 MSP. I now have 520 MSP remaining... I'll probably get Hearthfire for Skyrim even though I'm no where near completing that game.
PSN: kaMMakaZZi9 / XBL: kaMMakaZZi29 / ADD ME!

User Info: Disflex6

Disflex6
4 years ago#49
Downloaded and played the first episode yesterday and was instantly hooked, did a bit of digging and discovered it was to be on sale tomorrow (today). I probably would have bought all episodes regardless of whether or not it went on sale after playing Ep1, but this 50% discount is just amazing. I was definitely expecting somewhere more along the lines of 10/20% discount.
www.youtube.com/Y2KFrosty
XBL: Y2K Frosty

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
4 years ago#50
kaMMakaZZi29 posted...
Yeah I got Ep 1 for FREE like everyone else and Eps 2-5 for 200 MSP each..... pretty damn good deal. I also got Dust: An Elysian Tail for 600 MSP. I now have 520 MSP remaining... I'll probably get Hearthfire for Skyrim even though I'm no where near completing that game.

That's exactly what I bought and my same ending balance. Creepy.
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. - Bruce Lee
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So Walking Dead is 200 each episode!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived