This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Walking Dead is 200 each episode!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So Walking Dead is 200 each episode!

User Info: SuperSaiyanGoku

SuperSaiyanGoku
4 years ago#61
Even though some idiot ruined the ending for me, going to get the whole game since I have 800 points in my account since Black Friday

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
4 years ago#62
Yeah, I just saw but I have ONE DAY to buy them all and I haven't even played the first episode.

I think I might have to give into a Steam sale-esque urge and buy the other chapters all at once, even if the first one doesn't really swing me. It's too good of a deal not to take.
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
(message deleted)

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
4 years ago#64
Stopped by the store after work to buy a points card, and they were out. Ah well. Another time I suppose.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: LazyDave1

LazyDave1
4 years ago#65
CammyApple posted...
Stopped by the store after work to buy a points card, and they were out. Ah well. Another time I suppose.

wat?

Buy them through XBL? Or Amazon? Don't be silly.
wat

CammyApple
4 years ago#66
LazyDave1 posted...
CammyApple posted...

wat?

Buy them through XBL? Or Amazon? Don't be silly.

This is one of those times where I only have enough money in the bank to cover immediate bills but have the actual cash to spend on hand.

It's just a poor timing thing.

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
4 years ago#67
Wait, you didn't just go to GameStop and buy a code that they print on the receipt?
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

CammyApple
4 years ago#68
Super Creatures posted...
Wait, you didn't just go to GameStop and buy a code that they print on the receipt?

No Gamestop with in walking distance. No car at the moment. It just wasn't meant to happen. I had enough for Episode 2.

User Info: EnVy_CaLiBeR

EnVy_CaLiBeR
4 years ago#69
I had bought a 1600 Xbox Live point card after getting the first episode for free and thinking the others were still 400. Now I have 800 points left so that was great. Already played through the whole game.
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So Walking Dead is 200 each episode!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived