This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

General Consensus of Dragon Age 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. General Consensus of Dragon Age 2?
3 years ago#1
I'm enjoying it immensely so far despite some of the flaws. Combat is really fun and I look forward to see how they implement it along with DAO's combat system in DA3. I hace a question though. I'm playing FemHawke, should I romance either Anders or Merril?
GT: Ru3 1711 Add me nao!
Hobonet - Internet for the homeless. Now available under a bridge near you!
3 years ago#2
I really enjoyed it and liked it more than DA:O
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
3 years ago#3
Killah Priest posted...
I really enjoyed it and liked it more than DA:O

Complete opposite for me.
Xbox 360/Wii
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
3 years ago#4
I'd say the general consensus is "It's a flawed experience".

Some people have...stronger opinions however.
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
3 years ago#5
majority of people who played da 1 hate it while others really like it better...

Its like skyrim and oblivion.. most people like skyrim but others prefer oblivion
3 years ago#6
I liked it a lot. Enjoyed it more than Origins. Just didn't like the recycled areas.
3 years ago#7
I would get modded if I expressed fully my disappointment in DA2
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
3 years ago#8
It wasn't a bad game, but aside from the combat, I felt it was a step down from DA:O.
3 years ago#9
I bought it in September 2011. Started to play it. Had a lot of fun... but... I just couldn't get into it. The recycling turned me off. It just didn't feel as fun. I didn't like being confined to one city. I never finished it, despite my enjoyment.

As opposed to Dragon Age: Origins, which I started playing in November 2010, and played through in its entirety three times, and then all of the origin stories, all of the DLC, and got all of the achievements? I played that game for two and a half solid months without getting bored. I loved DA:O. I just didn't get the same feeling from the sequel.
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos
3 years ago#10
Loved the game. The recycled environments bugged me, but other than that I enjoyed everything it had to offer.

I loved DA: O as well, but the fade can go **** itself. I will say that I played DA:O more than once though. I only finished DA 2 once. Got about 45 hours out of it.
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. General Consensus of Dragon Age 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived