This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Heard Silent Hill Downpour is amazing

#1Parkers_PeterPosted 12/28/2012 4:24:00 PM
Confirm?
---
#2SunDevil77Posted 12/28/2012 4:35:14 PM
You heard wrong, way wrong
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#3ChrisHanson24Posted 12/28/2012 4:36:23 PM
its awesome
#4Great_Pudding_3Posted 12/28/2012 4:36:49 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#5ironmaidenfan70Posted 12/28/2012 4:37:12 PM
Its not awesome but it's a lot better than the one before it homecoming
---
I love to sing-a About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,I love to sing-a,
#6googlerPosted 12/28/2012 4:47:04 PM
I played them all, on every console multiple times each on across every console released and I have a hard time even finishing my first play thru of downpour...the monsters just plain suck, the protagonists screams are annoying, and the "demented" world is lame.
I thought this game would be fun only if you were just running through the environments collecting stuff without any combat or transitioning to the other world
#7flagg2kplusPosted 12/28/2012 7:28:19 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

---
Making guns illegal will end gun violence right? They should make murder illegal too. No more murder. They should make rape illegal! No more rape! Drugs too...
#8Deathx113Posted 12/28/2012 7:36:49 PM
You heard right, well if your not one of 'those' people.

People expect to be terrified by these games, it isn't going to happen. There are so few games that can really 'scare you'.

If you play this game and just take in the story, I think you'll like it. It is one of my favorite silent hill games. The exploration is great, from figuring out secret areas to side quests that feature unique enemies/bosses. I feel as though so many people rushed through the game.

There is a lot to enjoy, best combat in any of the silent hills, no arguing there.

The enemies DO suck. But I've never played a silent hill with good enemies. They all kinda are just bleh.

If you can get it for about 20$ I'd say dive in. Amazing game.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#9656stoogePosted 12/28/2012 7:57:58 PM
"People expect to be terrified by these games, it isn't going to happen. There are so few games that can really 'scare you'."

Please. SH1-4 still scare the crap out of me no matter how many times I beat them. Downpour just isn't scary. Not even close.

And I still find RE4 pretty scary.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#10SunDevil77Posted 12/28/2012 8:02:49 PM
Deathx113 posted...
You heard right, well if your not one of 'those' people.

People expect to be terrified by these games, it isn't going to happen. There are so few games that can really 'scare you'.

If you play this game and just take in the story, I think you'll like it. It is one of my favorite silent hill games. The exploration is great, from figuring out secret areas to side quests that feature unique enemies/bosses. I feel as though so many people rushed through the game.

There is a lot to enjoy, best combat in any of the silent hills, no arguing there.

The enemies DO suck. But I've never played a silent hill with good enemies. They all kinda are just bleh.

If you can get it for about 20$ I'd say dive in. Amazing game.

The complaints for the game are not the scare factor, it's the quality of the game.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.