This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think Halo 4 is now the graphics king of this console generation?

#31knightimexPosted 12/29/2012 12:11:10 AM
It'll be the last of us vs Crysis 3

God of war 3 is probably in the top 10
---
Old School Games FTW!
#32velvet_hammerPosted 12/29/2012 12:15:02 AM
http://www.lensoftruth.com/head2head-killzone-3-vs-crysis-2-analysis/
---
"The purpose of life, is a life with a purpose. So I'd rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless!!" Immortal Technique
#33faris_ruhiPosted 12/29/2012 12:39:56 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
no and killzone 3 is the best looking game on console.. gow:a and tlou may dethrone it

You are joking right? Killzone 3 has nothing on Halo 4 LOL. Why do people talk so much crap! haha It's obvious you haven't played Halo 4 if you really think that.

A post like this makes it obvious that you haven't played Killzone 3.
---
PSN: SYRAPH , GT: TheRealSyraph
Backlog on hold. Currently playing: Halo 4
#34vbarzeyPosted 12/31/2012 12:31:49 PM
Chewy247 posted...
vbarzey posted...
Chewy247 posted...
Uncharted 3 is still the best looking game imo

I have all the consoles and just about all the top games. Yes, from Killzone, Crysis, Uncharted, Mass Effect, etc. None of these games can touch the PC but that was not the point of this thread.

I have not played a game that graphically is better than Halo 4. On my 55 inch flat screen on 1080p its the best so far. I have my consoles hooked up so I can switch from Uncharted 3 to Halo 4.

Sorry Sony fans, Halo 4 wins. You may not like the game but what 343 did with the graphics is incredible.

Never said I was a Sony fan, just stated that Uncharted blew me away graphically more than anything I've played this gen. I don't even have a PS3 anymore, but I still respect all consoles for what they do.

Never said you were a Sony fan. Just letting all Sony fans know that the PS3 games doesn't have the best graphics so far. That may change but for now Halo 4 wins. For the most non-bias answers just ask non-gamers which game looks better and like the Verizon commercial, it really doesn't matter how you present it. Halo 4 is the obvious choice.
#35TheRobPosted 12/31/2012 12:38:04 PM(edited)
faris_ruhi posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
no and killzone 3 is the best looking game on console.. gow:a and tlou may dethrone it

You are joking right? Killzone 3 has nothing on Halo 4 LOL. Why do people talk so much crap! haha It's obvious you haven't played Halo 4 if you really think that.

A post like this makes it obvious that you haven't played Killzone 3.

I have played Killzone 3, and so has my best friend, he finished it I believe. We both agreed it was overrated, especially in the graphics department. People champion that game like it's something special and it's just not in any way.

---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#36pothocketPosted 12/31/2012 12:40:17 PM
LOL, not even close. The design aesthetics are from last gen and it shows.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#37SunDevil77Posted 12/31/2012 12:41:25 PM
pothocket posted...

how so?
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#38googlerPosted 12/31/2012 12:53:36 PM
Can you dorks read why people are praising it? It accomplishes a lot that other games just don't do as a huge sandbox game. Uncharted is linear as hell and takes a ****-ton of shortcuts left and right to give the illusion of great effects.
I haven't liked a halo game since the first one on the old Xbox but ill still recognize its technical feats
#39pothocketPosted 12/31/2012 12:57:03 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
pothocket posted...

how so?

The tech, the buildings. They match the aesthetics of earlier Halos, Halos from last generation. It's an Aesthetic template that was designed for last generation's weaker systems and being viewed on a low def TV.

Think of RockBand vs GH. It doesn't matter how technically impressive GH is, it will always look like it was designed for last generation, because it was. And compare this to RB, a game that designed for this generation. There's no contest.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#40stawg007Posted 12/31/2012 12:59:04 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
Why do Halo fans always try this?
no Halo game has ever been graphically the best. EVER.

none of them are even Top 5 for their time periods.

This Halo4 is nowhere near best looking game

People said Halo 3 looked amazing for years after it was released, I thought it looked pretty mediocre
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl