This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Offline Split Screen Co op

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Offline Split Screen Co op

User Info: Newbie00

Newbie00
3 years ago#1
Anyone got any games to recommend? My brother and I enjoyed playing L4D1, L4D2, GoW1, and GoW 2. Dynasty warriors was also fun. We have gears 3 and are planning on playing through that. Any more games you guys would recommend?
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force

User Info: IHateGabrius

IHateGabrius
3 years ago#2
All Halo games, Rayman Origins, Portal 2

IHateGabrius
3 years ago#3
Also Shank, GRAW, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Kane and Lynch, Perfect Dark Zero, Earth Defense Force, Cloning Clyde.

User Info: Newbie00

Newbie00
3 years ago#4
Swell. That's actually very helpful. If there were a thanks feature I'd def toss one your way.

Any more suggestions ladies and gents?
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force

User Info: rofflchopper

rofflchopper
3 years ago#5
I'd definitely recommend all of the games above. As far as shooters I'd add Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 and Borderlands 1 + 2. I'd also check out the arcade. Even though they aren't shooters, off the top of my head I'd recommend Splosion Man and Castle Crashers. Both are tons of fun.
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.

IHateGabrius
3 years ago#6
Chaos Theory is an Xbox 1 game but can be downloaded from on demand, is HD and has the best coop I have ever played. Other than that I would say Rayman and Portal and Halo are the cream of the crop

User Info: HulkxxSMASH

HulkxxSMASH
3 years ago#7
Resident Evil 5 was great fun co-op and Resident Evil 6 is proving to be quite fun so far (not finished).

I'd still go as far as saying RE5 is the most fun co-op game I've played so far with Dead Rising 2 being the best non-local co-op.

Only mildly irritating thing about the RE local co-ops is the splitscreen itself - it's not half the screen but instead smaller self contained windows. You get used to it though.
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold

User Info: Walkman_005

Walkman_005
3 years ago#8
Minecraft.

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
3 years ago#9
Army of Two 1 and 2 are perfect for this
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: devlkore

devlkore
3 years ago#10
Monday Night Combat, Scott Pilgrim and both Dishwasher games (all XBLA).
Gamertag: Mad Mistress
[AH3:Weiss(kinda, I'm still new)] [BBCS:Robo-Friends] [MVC3:Hulk/Akuma/Sentinel] [WFC:Scout/Scientist] [SF4:LOL]
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Offline Split Screen Co op

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived