This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WTF why did my download start over?

#1hulkhogan1Posted 12/29/2012 2:52:03 AM
So earlier tonight I bought Toy Story 3 since it's one of the games on sale today, and I've been wanting to play it for a couple years now. Hours later it's finally a few percents away from being almost done, so I keep playing the game I'm already playing and expect it to be another 5-10 minutes until I see it's finished. Over 20 minutes go by and it still hasn't said it was finished which I thought was weird. So I checked the download again, and it was at 1%. What the hell? I really have to wait another 4-5 hours for it to download again after it was nearly finished? I'm pretty pissed off now, I was looking forward to playing it tonight, but now I have to wait until tomorrow. Is there any reason why something like this would happen?
#2hulkhogan1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 12:44:40 PM
I'm assuming everyone else is as baffled by this as I am?
#3chrcolPosted 12/29/2012 4:46:21 PM
poor isp?

it probably disconnected and couldnt resume, so a well as slow speeds unreliable connection.
#4hulkhogan1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 12:21:08 AM
chrcol posted...
poor isp?

it probably disconnected and couldnt resume, so a well as slow speeds unreliable connection.

I've never had a problem like this before though. But oh well. The game downloaded just fine the second time so everything is good now.