This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WTF why did my download start over?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. WTF why did my download start over?
3 years ago#1
So earlier tonight I bought Toy Story 3 since it's one of the games on sale today, and I've been wanting to play it for a couple years now. Hours later it's finally a few percents away from being almost done, so I keep playing the game I'm already playing and expect it to be another 5-10 minutes until I see it's finished. Over 20 minutes go by and it still hasn't said it was finished which I thought was weird. So I checked the download again, and it was at 1%. What the hell? I really have to wait another 4-5 hours for it to download again after it was nearly finished? I'm pretty pissed off now, I was looking forward to playing it tonight, but now I have to wait until tomorrow. Is there any reason why something like this would happen?
3 years ago#2
I'm assuming everyone else is as baffled by this as I am?
3 years ago#3
poor isp?

it probably disconnected and couldnt resume, so a well as slow speeds unreliable connection.
3 years ago#4
chrcol posted...
poor isp?

it probably disconnected and couldnt resume, so a well as slow speeds unreliable connection.

I've never had a problem like this before though. But oh well. The game downloaded just fine the second time so everything is good now.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. WTF why did my download start over?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived