This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That feeling when you buy something in the marketplace...

#1Dead4LivePosted 12/29/2012 7:57:16 AM
And its half price the next day. Yeah, im talking about The Walking Dead, I had 1600 points, and since they made the first episode free, I thought that this was my chance, and there weren't going to be anymore sales on it, so I bought it. The next day the entire game was only for 800 points as part of the Countdown to 2013 sales. Nevertheless, it was worth it and im enjoying every minute of it, but next time I won't be rushing to buy something during the holidays.
#2desert_santaPosted 12/29/2012 8:08:15 AM(edited)
i knew about the sale and i still bought it early due to a lack of games to play

thankfully the game is so good i didn't care, worth every penny

but i did buy mark of the ninja when it was on sale(could have got another game if i had waited for the walking dead sale though)

EDIT:

I understand how you feel regarding retail titles

far cry 3 and hitman absolution dropped in price so fast......
#3Deathx113Posted 12/29/2012 8:07:55 AM
You should hang out on gfaqs more. xD

We must of had 2 maybe 3 million topics about the walking dead sale. :p

Don't worry though, we all do that every now and again. I bought plants vs zombies full price and boom, half off the next day lol.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#4RycerXPosted 12/29/2012 8:08:22 AM
Most people have that story. Happened to me with BFBC2 Vietnam. Bought it full price and it was half off the next week. You've gotta keep an eye on the forums or blogs during the holidays. Places like this and Cheapassgamer will usually have an early look at upcoming deals.