This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamespot loses all credibility by not even nominating FC3 for GOTY...

#1MagicCarpet9292Posted 12/29/2012 12:00:55 PM
I respect Journey winning. It is a real gem, but including stuff like spelunky and zero escape and not FC3 is just a joke.
#2SunDevil77Posted 12/29/2012 12:03:52 PM
"Someone doesn't like something as much as I do, down with them!"

Plus I'm fairly certain it came out too late to be nominated
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#3Robin_MaskPosted 12/29/2012 12:04:15 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
"Someone doesn't like something as much as I do, down with them!"

Plus I'm fairly certain it came out too late to be nominated

This.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#4GorillaOnRoofPosted 12/29/2012 12:04:40 PM
I just talked to Gamespot, and they want to negotiate some way to gain their credibility back with you. Let's just talk this one out before you make such a rash decision. We don't need anyone losing their jobs over this.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#5MagicCarpet9292(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 12:13:42 PM
So you're actually gonna tell me with a straight face that Spelunky is better than FC3?

Opinions are fine, but that is ridiculous.
#6nazacuckooPosted 12/29/2012 12:14:06 PM
Zero Escape is very good.
But yeah, not even nominating FC3? Wut?
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#7Robin_MaskPosted 12/29/2012 12:24:28 PM
MagicCarpet9292 posted...
So you're actually gonna tell me with a straight face that Spelunky is better than FC3?

Funny how you say that's okay for people to have different opinions, but then ridicule them.

Guess everyone forgets how different people enjoy different games, I prefer Metal Gear Solid and the Lords of Shadow games over anything else I have played, but I still like Halo. But I truly dislike all the Nintendo franchises besides Majora's Mask, F-Zero series and Metroid Prime. Someone else might really dislike Metroid for example, but love the rest.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#8MagicCarpet9292(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 12:28:16 PM
Robin_Mask posted...

Funny how you say that's okay for people to have different opinions, but then ridicule them.

Guess everyone forgets how different people enjoy different games, I prefer Metal Gear Solid and the Lords of Shadow games over anything else I have played, but I still like Halo. But I truly dislike all the Nintendo franchises besides Majora's Mask, F-Zero series and Metroid Prime. Someone else might really dislike Metroid for example, but love the rest.

I love all the games you mentioned btw.

But Spelunky, I repeat SPELUNKY, over FC3?

Solid indie Platformer vs. one of the best open world games of the generation.

please...
#9Kai101xPosted 12/29/2012 12:40:27 PM
Goty has no credibility.
#10Deathx113Posted 12/29/2012 12:46:20 PM

A unique rogue-esque experience with a changing pattern of play every time you play better than another generic-open world shooter?

Yeah, I'd say it was better.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"