This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1600 M$ points, Skyrim DlC or Borderlands Dlc

#1Coop14Posted 12/30/2012 3:53:40 PM
Dragonborn DLC or Borderlands 2 Torgues Campaign and Hammerlocks Hunt - Results (51 votes)
Skyrim
68.63% (35 votes)
Borderlands 2
31.37% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Cant decide which I want to do. So help me decide?

I am leaning towards BL2 but exactly how much does Dragonborn offer?
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#2SunDevil77Posted 12/30/2012 4:13:27 PM
I will not vote in any poll that uses "m$" in the topic title
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#3Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2012 4:18:28 PM
I will not vote in any poll that uses "m$" in the topic title

Thank you for kind mature words

You're the epitome of awesome.
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#4lokinineteenPosted 12/30/2012 4:28:02 PM
I swear I posted in this thread earlier today, how strange o_O
#5Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 12/30/2012 4:29:35 PM
BL dlc has been dissappointing so far
---
Best RPGs to date: CT, Lufia 2, SoM, SoAL
#6XImperialDragonPosted 12/30/2012 4:40:35 PM
Wasn't the Borderlands 2 season pass just on sale? It sucks you missed the sale, but I'd still vote Borderlands 2 DLC.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#7glassghost0Posted 12/30/2012 4:45:39 PM
Aren't the Borderlands 2 DLCs crap compared to the first games? What I heard at least.
---
Signature OFF
#8SunDevil77Posted 12/30/2012 4:54:09 PM
Just as mature as using a dumb "M$"
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#9XImperialDragonPosted 12/30/2012 6:18:32 PM
Aren't the Borderlands 2 DLCs crap compared to the first games? What I heard at least.
---
Signature OFF

Compared to the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Moxxi's Underdome Riot? Noooo, the first two DLCs for Borderlands 2 are significantly better than the first two for Borderlands, actually. The only thing they're really missing is a level cap increase which is probably why everyone's b****ing about the DLCs thus far, 'cause Torgue's Campaign of Carnage was awesome as hell and stands right up as being just as good, if not better, than the final two Borderlands 1 DLCs.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#10Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 12/31/2012 10:28:07 AM
XImperialDragon posted...
---
Signature OFF

Compared to the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned and Moxxi's Underdome Riot? Noooo, the first two DLCs for Borderlands 2 are significantly better than the first two for Borderlands, actually. The only thing they're really missing is a level cap increase which is probably why everyone's b****ing about the DLCs thus far, 'cause Torgue's Campaign of Carnage was awesome as hell and stands right up as being just as good, if not better, than the final two Borderlands 1 DLCs.

completely the opposite.
Underdome was 100 times longer and better than Torgu which is a 4 hour DLC with reskins.
Ned was cooler than the first DLC as well some lame pirate theme you're done with in 6 hours and then a crappy boss.
---
Best RPGs to date: CT, Lufia 2, SoM, SoAL