This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We are XBOX and 2012 was a very meaningful year for us

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. We are XBOX and 2012 was a very meaningful year for us
3 years ago#1
BLACK OPS 2: SONS OF LIBERTY
HALO 4
MADDEN 13

If your real real serious about XBOX 360, XBOX LIVE, and the XBOX LIFESTYLE this was a landmark year for you.
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
3 years ago#2
Sons of liberty?
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
3 years ago#3
Exactly. Mortal Kombat is not about death ... but life.
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
3 years ago#4
This is confusing to me.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
3 years ago#5
There are a ton of drunk posters on gfaqs today. >_>
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
3 years ago#6
LOL Sons of Liberty. Do we just start givin subtitle names for games these days?
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
3 years ago#7
We are XBOX? Why are you putting it all in caps? What are you talking about? What's going on?!
---
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-- Paarthurnax --
3 years ago#8
We are XBOX? Why are you putting it all in caps? What are you talking about? What's going on?!

THIS IS XBOX 360. WE ARE NOT SUBTLE. WE DO NOT SPEAK. WE SHOUT.

SHOUT

LET IT ALL OUT
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
3 years ago#9
Allow me to fill you all in. Every now and then TC posts a topic acting as if he is a loud, fiercely pro American 360 owner. It's his way of saying all 360 owners are FPS playing, muscle having ( because for some reason muscles are a bad thing ) beer swilling mouth breathers. He doesn't own a 360 and is actually quite the large PS3 fanboy.

He trolls Nintendo fans as well.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
3 years ago#10
Allow me to fill you all in. Every now and then TC posts a topic acting as if he is a loud, fiercely pro American 360 owner. It's his way of saying all 360 owners are FPS playing, muscle having ( because for some reason muscles are a bad thing ) beer swilling mouth breathers. He doesn't own a 360 and is actually quite the large PS3 fanboy.

He trolls Nintendo fans as well.

Bro u dont even lift
---
#BroadwayGPUTopic
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. We are XBOX and 2012 was a very meaningful year for us

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived