This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else notice that 80 percant of indie games are sex related LOL

#1zymmysPosted 12/31/2012 3:24:05 PM
Most of them have sexual stuff in them like kiss kiss and trailer park games
I thought maids with balloons was a adult movie becaause of the intro lol
---
Work smarter Not harder
#2Dragon NexusPosted 12/31/2012 3:29:38 PM
LAWL!
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#3bluehat94Posted 12/31/2012 3:41:27 PM
I wouldn't say 80% but it is a lot what are worse though, are the ones that trick you into buying them, like I saw one game, where you play the trial, and you're supposed to press A to go to the next level, then suddenly at random, in the same text as the "next level" prompt and flashing the same way it says "buy now", it's pretty shiesty. What sucks the most also is that there are some truly good games on the indie arcade, it's just that they're buried behind tons of utter crap.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#4NightRainPosted 12/31/2012 3:49:44 PM(edited)
Does that surprise you?
If you can't buy those type of games, people will make them themselves... -_-
---
Xbox 360/Wii
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#5knightimexPosted 12/31/2012 6:54:54 PM
Xbox 360 is a kiddy console.

sex blood and gore is a requirement.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#6TheRobPosted 12/31/2012 6:58:01 PM
What do you expect? Most people are in the mindset of "sex sells" and a lot of times it does. So they make what they think will sell most. Unfortunately not a lot of the indie game devs on the XBox Indie scene are actually there to make a good product, most of them there are just trying to make a quick buck.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|