This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty vs Halo Which is better? An age old debate

#11tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 6:25:09 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
tokenblackguy23 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/12/04/halo-4-vs-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-the-results-ign-versus

Come on SunDevil77 lol you are like the kid using a text message instead of picking up the telephone and calling your Mom to say Happy Birthday haha

What are you talking about?
You asked a question that has been asked a thousand times, so I showed you the general consensus of the community.

SunDevil77 I wanted Gamefaqs consensus not "IGN" IGNORANT

tokenblackguy23
So over 100,000 voters don't count because of the site they used?

Exactly, there are tons of factors to consider when using an "IGN"orant poll. 100,000 Votes are alot but when compared to something simple as sales it doesnt even represent 1% of CODBOPS2 sales figures. Halo 4 doesnt outsell COD but why? these are the questions I am curious to know if COD is such a rehash like it is than why does it continue to dominate sales and online xbox live play?
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#12MackTheGunPosted 1/1/2013 6:29:41 AM
Define 'better' and I'll give you an answer :P
---
Latest video; CHRISTMAS SPAWN TRAP | Medal of Honor: Warfighter
www.youtube.com/GamingWithMack
#13tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 6:36:35 AM
MackTheGun posted...
Define 'better' and I'll give you an answer :P

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2012/11/16/money-machine-call-of-duty-black-ops-2-rakes-in-500-million-in-24-hours/

I would use this to define "BETTER" how can a rehash "IMO" continue to sale this well?
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#14SpetsnazMachinePosted 1/1/2013 6:49:42 AM
What is this a boxing pay per view? HALO VS COD:AN AGE OLD DEBATE- Tickets on sale today
#15SubSeenixPosted 1/1/2013 6:58:07 AM
Battlefield 3 and Planetside 2

Get them on PC and see how much superior those 2 are to those Casual Kid shooters that Failo and CoD are.
#16xReturnerxPosted 1/1/2013 6:58:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17Luthor_Posted 1/1/2013 7:03:07 AM
People still calling IGN 'IGNorant' because its the cool thing to do.

I bet you guys don't even know why you say they are IGNorant, besides that everyone else does it..

Also, as for my personal opinion on this topic:

Black Ops I > CoD 4 > Halo Series > All other CoDs
---
I was SWAGGING WHEN I WAS 420ING then I YOLOD.
-DarkJayDragon
#18SunDevil77Posted 1/1/2013 7:04:54 AM
Want to know why? CoD is a multiplat.
CoD has been catering to everyone, while Halo's community has generally been more experienced FPS fans, and the marketing for CoD is unmatched by any, thus, it is played more.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#19tokenblackguy23(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 8:03:04 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
CoD has been catering to everyone, while Halo's community has generally been more experienced FPS fans, and the marketing for CoD is unmatched by any, thus, it is played more.

Exactly what I was looking for thanks SunDevil77
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#20SunDevil77Posted 1/1/2013 8:37:56 AM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...

Exactly what I was looking for thanks SunDevil77

You're welcome tokenblackguy23
I thought it was a pretty obvious answer, but there it is.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.