This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe's Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2012

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Angry Joe's Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2012
3 years ago#11
The two controversies that made zero sense to me were the Tomb Raider one and the Bayonetta one. Also I hate Geoff Keighley even more now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKekcHMiVVg "Your gonna feel the bang!"-DDP
3 years ago#12
I enjoy some of his skits, get to see some gameplay. xD
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
3 years ago#13
Ugh I hate him so much, his voice makes children cry.
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
3 years ago#14
10-Hitman and Tomb Raider Marketing Controversies
9-Diablo 3 launch/Error 37
8-The War Z launch on Steam
7-Bayonneta 2 Wii-U exclusive
6-Capcom DLC
5-38 Studios
4-Sega Copyright Claims
3-Geoff Keighly, Journalism, Doritos/Mountain Dew and Halo 4
2-Mass Effect 3's Ending
1-Arma 3 Developer Imprisonment
Signature OFF
3 years ago#15
I unsubbed because it was becoming clear he and I had different taste in games. He overall reviewed games way too hard IMO. If I were to have taken his advice I would've passed on some of last years best games.

---
3 years ago#16
SoulRegalia posted...
I unsubbed because it was becoming clear he and I had different taste in games. He overall reviewed games way too hard IMO. If I were to have taken his advice I would've passed on some of last years best games.

---

Not all of his games review are bad in fact, he saves me from not buying Fable 2, Duke Nukem Forever, [for a good reason] and Lollipop Chainsaw. When it comes to AJ reviews he does show some clips to back-up his claim but your right about one thing, he does have a certain taste in games, I usually look at other game reviews and AJ is my last stop before I go buy.
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
3 years ago#17
Lollipop Chainsaws a good game, Plus he did a SCV review that was spot on. Play it for the fighting not story.....which you should be doing in that type of genre anyway, The story is just a plus,
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
3 years ago#18
His reviews almost always have spoilers in them
3 years ago#19
He is one of the many AVGN clones

I don't think he's an AVGN clone any more than Call of Duty is a Doom clone.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#20
Silent Sniper IV posted...
majinbuu58 posted...
I don't want to watch because I can't even think of 3 actual controversies. I'm not interested in people making a big deal over nothing.

Some of them were pretty legit, like the D3 and WarZ launch problems and dev drama. I didn't have time to watch the rest yet. I just find the "nerd gets angry and screams at youtube" thing to be really damn irritating.

FFTHEWINNER posted...
majinbuu58 posted...
I don't want to watch because I can't even think of 3 actual controversies. I'm not interested in people making a big deal over nothing.

i can only think of the "ME3 Ending". What are the other two?

WarZ was the only TRUE controversy this year. I only include the ME3 ending as so many people complained about it. Personally, I enjoyed the ending.

D3 had huge problems for the first few hours but that's not really a controversy. People shouldn't have taken time off work/school just to stay up late and play a video game right when servers launch. They were fine in the morning -.-
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Angry Joe's Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2012

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived