This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe's Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2012

#41Dragon NexusPosted 1/1/2013 2:05:09 PM
His humour's not spectacular, but I appreciate it for what it is, but when he gets serious in a review and lists what he likes and dislikes and what he finds the sticking points are, I find myself getting an idea of whether the game is for me.

He's not my go-to reviewer, I don't really have one of those. I don't tend to care unless it';s Jim Sterling because his reviews are god-awful. I just think of AJ as one of many sources of information on a game I'm maybe conflicted on. There's also the basic entertainment factor I gain from him.,
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#42zerooo0Posted 1/1/2013 2:12:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43zinsindettaPosted 1/1/2013 2:13:03 PM
DiamondCutterV2 posted...
What do people on here have against Joe?

I think he is good. The way he started the Mass Effect 3 review was so epic and true in my opinion.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#44rofflchopperPosted 1/1/2013 2:20:13 PM
Well, looking at the posts I can say without a doubt most of the angryjoe haters are on their own jolly bandwagon lol.

So much immaturity in 1 topic. xD

No kidding. I don't know what it is, but most Gamefaqs users love to hate on Youtubers. I'm don't even like AngryJoe, but it's obvious that there is a lot of pointless bashing going on in this topic.

I think the guy who said people hate on them because their popular is right.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#45Arucard05Posted 1/1/2013 2:30:52 PM
I hate Joe. But I'm a Spoony fan, so who am I to judge.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Home of the world famous Retrouletteā„¢.
#46Deathx113Posted 1/1/2013 2:47:42 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
He was spot on about most of those. The only two I disagreed with was Tomb Raider, and the Hitman one. Other than that I think he was spot on.

Also I like Angry Joe videos. Which reminds me I need to subscribe to him.

Me and you may be the only 2 on this forum, lol.

Lol yea, but that's common on places like GFaqs. People like to hate on anything tat's popular.

Before people say I'm going against the haters. I am not. We all know it's true though.

Yep yep.

Pretty much the way the world works really. You have the people who love something because it is popular, the people people who hate something because it is popular and the people who like it/dislike it because they choose to. :p
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#47DiamondCutterV2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 6:14:15 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54s_jyjMUxY

Are you Joe or his butt-buddy?

Cause no one gives a flying poop about "Angry Joe" or what he thinks except for a handful of prepube GameFAQS posters.

Neither, I'm a guy that likes Joe and even when I disagree with his statements I still like him. Is it bad I have a different opinion than the rest of you all? Just curious.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKekcHMiVVg "Your gonna feel the bang!"-DDP
#48Eamon696Posted 1/1/2013 6:37:23 PM
zinsindetta posted...
What do people on here have against Joe?

I think he is good. The way he started the Mass Effect 3 review was so epic and true in my opinion.

Agreed. He was one of the few reviewers that actually brought up how awful the ending was. That earned my respect for him.
#49pauly_27Posted 1/1/2013 6:43:44 PM
I'm a subscriber, but boy, he really needs to get other that whole Geoff Keighly incident. He's clearly still massively butthurt about getting owned at the 2010 VGA's, even though Keighly is a jerk.

I didn't even have a clue about the Greece incident. Can't say I care about it either to be honest. I thought the WarZ drama would have been number one, seeing as how it actually hit a lot more people.
---
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.
#50pauly_27Posted 1/1/2013 6:52:34 PM
RE2LeonS posted...
urmie posted...
The whole "Doritos-gate" thing was interesting. The so-called gaming journalists, who swear they are hard-core gamers, are corrupt. Nothing more irritating than corporate butt-kissers.

Oh, sorta like that idiot iJustine. The 'gamer girl' who can't play games for ****. I saw one video of her Dead Space 2 walkthrough and stopped watching when she's screaming 'HOW DO I RUN?!" when there's a huge blinking alert screen right in front of her stupid face telling her which button to press for running. She's all looks, no skill.

Makes me rage with the power of a 1000 suns.

Another good example is Jane Douglas (who now works on the Outside Xbox Youtube show) when they were having a lets play on Midway Arcade origins, and she didn't even know how to play Rampage...Seriously? She also spent the entire time playing Pitfighter not knowing which character she was even controlling. I was facepalming hard the entire time, but hey, she's good looking, so that might get our channel some views, lol.

This is the video I'm talking about. It's a long video, but those are the first two games they play. I couldn't watch any more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwwoduod3EI
---
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.