This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe's Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2012

#51S0uIjaBoYisKiNGPosted 1/1/2013 7:40:06 PM
LONGEST SEGMENT IN THAT VIDEO IS JOE BUTTHURT ABOUT GEOFF KEIGHLEY

HAHAHAHAAH
---
official rap superstar/playa/real as elected by citizens of the zelda skyward zord bward of the zelda skyward sword boards
#52FFTHEWINNERPosted 1/1/2013 8:06:36 PM
Deathx113 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
He was spot on about most of those. The only two I disagreed with was Tomb Raider, and the Hitman one. Other than that I think he was spot on.

Also I like Angry Joe videos. Which reminds me I need to subscribe to him.

Me and you may be the only 2 on this forum, lol.

Lol yea, but that's common on places like GFaqs. People like to hate on anything tat's popular.

Before people say I'm going against the haters. I am not. We all know it's true though.

Yep yep.

Pretty much the way the world works really. You have the people who love something because it is popular, the people people who hate something because it is popular and the people who like it/dislike it because they choose to. :p

lol what??!! Are you guys serious??!! I think everyone here knows that i am neither a troll nor a bandwagon guy. Yet i still hate that guy for a small reason: i hate it when somebody is simply a copycat. I dont mind taking an idea and improving it but this guy is a deprove not an improve as the AVGN is 1000000 times better. That is why i hate him alongside the irate gamer and all other idiots who try and fail to copy AVGN.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#53FirelanderXPosted 1/1/2013 9:53:21 PM
I can finally be a hipster and say that I watched Angry Joe back when he was at thatguywiththeglasses.com, before he was popular.
---
Gamertag: FirelanderX
#54nightshadeAPosted 1/2/2013 2:10:11 AM
whats this dorito scandal? please link to a news source
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"
#55ILikesCheesePosted 1/2/2013 7:57:37 AM(edited)
Deathx113 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
DiamondCutterV2 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54s_jyjMUxY

Are you Joe or his butt-buddy?

Cause no one gives a flying poop about "Angry Joe" or what he thinks except for a handful of prepube GameFAQS posters.

Are you a troll or an alts butt-buddy?

Cause no one gives a flying poop about 'your opinion' or what you think except for a handful of troll gfaqs posters.

Funny your first thought runs to an "Alt Account"

That's usually indicative oif someone who uses an alt account to agree with themselves all the time. I on the other hand need no such assurances. Also, for the record, labeling someone as a talentless and immature blob does not make the critic himself immature in return. If this appeals to you, the simple answer is that you fall between the ages of 12 and 17, and thus are a part of that pre-pubescent crowd that this Joe guy appeals to. (In the terms of a certain cheese commercial, "You're not ready yet.")

And it seems that the majority of posters in this thread share the same opinion as me too. So....Ouch for you. ;)
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#56BlueJester007Posted 1/2/2013 7:57:11 AM
I only like his Resident Evil: Afterlife review.

He's really annoying in almost every other video. There are a couple others I can bare to watch, but overall, he just annoys me.
---
Science is interesting, and if you don't agree, you can f*** off.
#57pauly_27Posted 1/2/2013 9:58:49 AM
BlueJester007 posted...

He's really annoying in almost every other video. There are a couple others I can bare to watch, but overall, he just annoys me.

I get where you are coming from, but at least he is honest with his reviews.

He could stand to cut out a bit of the crap, but his reviews are honest and fair, which is the most important thing.
---
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.
#58SunDevil77Posted 1/2/2013 10:09:02 AM
If you need any reason why people think he's a joke, watch his recent review of The Hobbit. He's suppose to review a goddamn movie, what does he do instead? Take a good 15 minutes to b**** about the chair he sat in and how 3D glasses hurt the environment.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#59BlueJester007Posted 1/2/2013 12:25:43 PM(edited)
pauly_27 posted...
BlueJester007 posted...

I get where you are coming from, but at least he is honest with his reviews.

He could stand to cut out a bit of the crap, but his reviews are honest and fair, which is the most important thing.

He really needs to stop doing those unfunny sketches. They are just painful to watch.

He needs to review the goddamn game already. Nothing more. Nothing less.

---
Look, if you want me to go take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I got spare time.
#60all_that_juicePosted 1/2/2013 12:28:39 PM
He's the Mencia of game reviewers. Funny the first couple times you see him, but after that you quickly realize he's a one-trick pony and go elsewhere.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die