This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Angry Joe's Top 10 Gaming Controversies of 2012

#61AApt24Posted 1/2/2013 2:09:08 PM
Personally I think he takes himself way too seriously. I mean the guy really really really tries to be funny but it just turns out to be a lot of swearing and screaming and that Capcom super villain with the mask guy. I don't think he'd be so bad if he cut that crap out because he does bring up a lot of good points. See the Street Fighter vs Tekken review for context.
---
"This Year in Jerusalem."
#62ChuckyPosted 1/2/2013 3:01:30 PM
pauly_27 posted...
I didn't even have a clue about the Greece incident. Can't say I care about it either to be honest. .

Thats pretty harsh, two guys trying to make a game are arrested for being spy's, unable to see their families over the Christmas period, and still stuck there. Yes War Z may have effected more people, but it hasn't ruined anyones life has it.

As for Joe I use to watch his videos alot, but once he started doing more 'funny' skits I just stopped, I'd prefer it if he'd just review the game because he can have some good opinions, although he does shout way to much
---
Oh, that's good! Fantastic, that is, twenty minutes to save the world, and I've got a Post Office. And it's shut. - The Doctor
#63Sipher360Posted 1/2/2013 5:15:55 PM
These people take all this stuff too serious.

I have to honestly say that I'm getting tired of talent-less wannabe journalist trying to make gaming more than what it is because they can't make it doing real journalism.
---
"Ahk and them never did nothing to me....terrorism is when you hang a * from a tree..." -Grand Puba Maxwell
#64pauly_27Posted 1/2/2013 6:32:00 PM
Chucky posted...
pauly_27 posted...
I didn't even have a clue about the Greece incident. Can't say I care about it either to be honest. .

Thats pretty harsh, two guys trying to make a game are arrested for being spy's, unable to see their families over the Christmas period, and still stuck there. Yes War Z may have effected more people, but it hasn't ruined anyones life has it.

As for Joe I use to watch his videos alot, but once he started doing more 'funny' skits I just stopped, I'd prefer it if he'd just review the game because he can have some good opinions, although he does shout way to much

I'm just one of those people who doesn't really feel much sympathy, and I don't really care about two game devs who I would never meet or know.

If I felt bad about everyone who got a bum deal, I'd be perma-glum.
---
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.
#65BlueJester007Posted 1/2/2013 7:38:52 PM
pauly_27 posted...
Chucky posted...
pauly_27 posted...

I'm just one of those people who doesn't really feel much sympathy, and I don't really care about two game devs who I would never meet or know.

If I felt bad about everyone who got a bum deal, I'd be perma-glum.

I kind of have this mentality. Yeah, it sucks that it happened, but I can't feel much sympathy for them since I don't really know them.
---
Look, if you want me to go take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I got spare time.
#66Star99gersPosted 1/3/2013 2:29:13 AM
ITT: Jealous YouTube failures. Don't like? Don't watch.
#67SnadadosPosted 1/3/2013 2:59:00 AM
bossk5 posted...
I stopped watching after about 7 seconds.

F*** that guy.

I didn't make it 5 seconds.

He said his opening line and I just went "Nope".
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
#68bossk5Posted 1/3/2013 3:12:26 AM
Star99gers posted...
ITT: Jealous YouTube failures.Don't like? Don't watch.

This mentality cracks me up.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up
#69Banana_ManaPosted 1/3/2013 3:54:38 AM
bossk5 posted...

F*** that guy.

So much this.

That guy is a stain.
---
Current Specs: TV | Xbox | Controller | Pillow | Floor | Two Hands | Two Eyes | Tea-Making Facilities | Assorted Snacks.
#70Banana_ManaPosted 1/3/2013 3:55:44 AM
Snadados posted...
bossk5 posted...

F*** that guy.

I didn't make it 5 seconds.

He said his opening line and I just went "Nope".

Made it to 20secs, and couldn't force myself any further.
---
Current Specs: TV | Xbox | Controller | Pillow | Floor | Two Hands | Two Eyes | Tea-Making Facilities | Assorted Snacks.