This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the hell are B2 and Halo 4 winning the poll?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How the hell are B2 and Halo 4 winning the poll?

User Info: MagicCarpet9292

MagicCarpet9292
4 years ago#1
FC3 is waaaay better. No contest.

User Info: HIroChu

HIroChu
4 years ago#2
Never played far cry 3.
I hate halo.
And so I voted for borderlands 2 because it was my favorite game from the rest of the list

User Info: Red-Sparrow

Red-Sparrow
4 years ago#3
Far Cry 3 was enjoyable but outside of the main story, there really wasn't much variety in side stuff. You either go kill a rare animal or person, delivery supplies to a certain location before the timer runs out, activate radio towers, or clear out an outpost (which was very fun.)

Borderlands 2 gets my vote too.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
4 years ago#4
Because those are the two shooters that most people like the best? I voted for Halo 4 but don't mind that Borderlands 2 is winning.
Now Leave!

User Info: MagicCarpet9292

MagicCarpet9292
4 years ago#5
SR71halo posted...
Because those are the two shooters that most people like the best? I voted for Halo 4 but don't mind that Borderlands 2 is winning.

I think it has to to with a couple factors. For one Halo is a huge multiplayer franchise. Borderlands 2 is inherently cooperative. Both those games came out much earlier than FC3.

(tbh though few people have voted and it is rather close so)

User Info: Halo_Forever

Halo_Forever
4 years ago#6
I voted for Far Cry 3.
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....

User Info: Halochief6

Halochief6
4 years ago#7
Because both are great games. Be happy Far Cry is in 3rd at least.
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198

User Info: Acquire

Acquire
4 years ago#8
Haven't played Halo 4, but I did play Far Cry 3 and Borderlands 2. Both are great games, but Borderlands 2 is so huge. Far Cry 3 really runs out of things to do after about 40 hours. Borderlands 2 is over 100 hours per character.
And if you hear as the warm night falls. The silver sound from a time so strange. Sing to me, sing to me.

User Info: blakbird13

blakbird13
4 years ago#9
SR71halo posted...

This, I picked Halo4 but would have picked B2 as the other... I haven't played FC3 yet... That's because after picking 2 day shipping on Amazon it's been sitting in one place for a week... And that place isn't my house...

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 years ago#10
How are they winning? Because more people like those games... How is that hard to understand?
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How the hell are B2 and Halo 4 winning the poll?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived