This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How the hell are B2 and Halo 4 winning the poll?

#11kingwutuguPosted 1/2/2013 1:19:02 AM
obsessed people make a ton of alts just so their opinions can over come everyone's else, I would of clicked on "other" nothing up there worth clicking on.
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#12The Waynos BumPosted 1/2/2013 1:44:07 AM
Having played Halo 4 and Borderlands 2, I nearly voted for Far Cry 3, which I haven't played. Went with Black Mesa instead.
---
Canya a l'Europa del capital!
#13The Waynos BumPosted 1/2/2013 1:46:36 AM
Quote:I would of clicked on "other" nothing up there worth clicking on.

@kingwutugu

"would have"
---
Canya a l'Europa del capital!
#14SunDevil77Posted 1/2/2013 4:34:05 AM
As much as I love FC3, Halo 4 is a much better game all around. Borderlands 2 is on the same level as FC3, imo. Amazing games, but H4 is superb.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#15JenniferTatePosted 1/2/2013 4:46:50 AM
I voted FC3 because it brought some cool ideas to the table. I imagine Borderlands is king because of it's social experience.
---
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. - Bruce Lee
#16FocianPosted 1/2/2013 5:04:01 AM
Opinions?
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#17656stoogePosted 1/2/2013 6:55:02 AM
FC3 would have been amazing without the story and story missions.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#18Dragon NexusPosted 1/2/2013 7:17:07 AM
I'm enjoying FC3, but every time I see a post raving about how awesome it is, I keep wondering if I'm playing the same game.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#19SheepinatorPosted 1/2/2013 8:11:27 AM(edited)
Because even if game X > Y, if Y sold more thanks to bigger brand, earlier release, more marketing, obviously more people will vote for Y. That's why polls like this are meaningless unless the voters are familiar with all the options.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.