This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the most scary horror game's you've ever played

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. the most scary horror game's you've ever played

User Info: ppab

ppab
4 years ago#81
Resident Evil 2 followed by Silent Hill 2
PaB-LoW
'Not everyone believes in my beliefs... but my beliefs do not require them to!'

User Info: daniel1232323

daniel1232323
4 years ago#82
a game never really scared me. has a game ever made me jump, or creep me out? yes. silent hill 3 did a pretty good job on freaking me out. i hate those creatures that make the gross slurpy noises in silent hill 3. i hate that noise. i had to take the time to kill em all just so i didnt have to listen to it.
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.

User Info: tigers5123

tigers5123
4 years ago#83
I don't really get scared easy. But my friend freaked out on Condemned.
"Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts? No, ISIS agents use Krav Maga."

User Info: Sorv

Sorv
4 years ago#84
Silent Hill 2 is the one for me. It's so psychological and crazy that I love it to bits. Other than that, only Amnesia managed to really creep me out as much since then.

Although, I have to say, Slender can be very messed up if you let it creep on you. It's minimalistic but creepy as hell.
---
My page on the best site ever for music freaks: http://rateyourmusic.com/~Razor45

User Info: garan

garan
4 years ago#85
Silent Hill 1-4. 2 would probably be tops, especially with the Pyramid Head scenes & sirens, and the lake crossing sequence. 4 was really pretty scary too, especially once you get to the "orphanage" and apartment settings.

User Info: Sorv

Sorv
4 years ago#86
garan posted...
Silent Hill 1-4. 2 would probably be tops, especially with the Pyramid Head scenes & sirens, and the lake crossing sequence. 4 was really pretty scary too, especially once you get to the "orphanage" and apartment settings.

Totally. I never got why people hated SH4 so much. Yes, Eileen was annoying as hell and the ghosts were a pain but I really liked some parts of it. It was very creepy.

Although, nothing ever will beat that one joke room in the hospital in SH3... I nearly crapped myself when that showed up. Didn't expect it at all...
---
My page on the best site ever for music freaks: http://rateyourmusic.com/~Razor45

User Info: DragoonAnger

DragoonAnger
4 years ago#87
Condemned 1

Inside the Apple Seed Orchard. Basement. That is all.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/863/kenshiroqs6.gif
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/extremejon/1206682497641.png

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#88
The thing that made Amnesia even scarier for me is, normally with a game like that if I got that scared I would turn it off and take a long break before playing it again. But when I was playing it, it was during Onlive's free Halloween event where I could play it only during that weekend for free, so I had to marathon it to beat it. There were so many times I wanted to just say "**** it!", but I forced myself to experience its gauntlet of horrors.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.

User Info: NightRain

NightRain
4 years ago#89
Dead Space. I want to finish the game but it freaks me out... is it possible to play with no sound? Damn...

The Silent Hill games are quite scary too.
Xbox 360/Wii
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots

User Info: Arucard05

Arucard05
4 years ago#90
Another great horror game series is the Alien vs. Predator games. If you're playing as a Marine.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. the most scary horror game's you've ever played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived