This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Connecticut town collecting and destroying games

#101ZosKiaCultusPosted 1/4/2013 5:40:35 PM
"You're on fire, we need to put you out"
"You're wrong, I'll be fine"
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#102TheBlueStigPosted 1/4/2013 5:53:48 PM
ZosKiaCultus posted...
I don't know many liberals that wanna ban video games.

But I mean, you'd argue anything & everything regardless of fact or even your own damn opinion on the matter.

You REALLY need to wake up, every single vote against games has come from a Liberal Democrat. They're the same ones who wanted to ban certain kinds of music too.

The ESRB was started on a demand from Senator Leiberman that either the game industry do it voluntarily or he would step in and mandate it, he's Liberal to the core, right along with Kohl, Billary Clinton, Leland Yee, and all the rest of the card carrying members of the Fun Police.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#103RPGNinja123Posted 1/4/2013 5:56:18 PM(edited)
ace_two_max posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
This is the kind of stupidity that allowed Obama to get elected for 2 terms. People are just ignorant and brainwashed.

Explain George Bush

Also they're stupid, this is like Book Burning, Why don't they go and collect everybody guns? oh that's right a game disk can't kill someone.

What about George Bush? He is the idiot that allowed Obama to get elected in the first place by messing up the country so badly. Obama is just adding fuel to the fire thanks to low information voter electorate.
---
Currently Playing: Dark Souls (just PvPing and Coop), XCOM Enemy Unknown
Games on Deck : Dragon Age 1, Deus Ex, , FO:NV
#104Super CreaturesPosted 1/4/2013 9:50:13 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
That's a really bad idea, many people in the USA right now would sooner open fire on confiscators than voluntarily give them up.

Including most members of the United States Armed Forces, under direct orders from their commanding officers, as the Pentagon plans to overthrow the federal government, since they would no longer be upholding the constitution that they, just like the military, swear to uphold when they take office.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#105TheBlueStigPosted 1/5/2013 9:15:22 AM
Super Creatures posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
That's a really bad idea, many people in the USA right now would sooner open fire on confiscators than voluntarily give them up.

Including most members of the United States Armed Forces, under direct orders from their commanding officers, as the Pentagon plans to overthrow the federal government, since they would no longer be upholding the constitution that they, just like the military, swear to uphold when they take office.

Soldiers actually mean what they say when they take that oath, politicians have their fingers crossed behind their backs when they take it.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#106Super CreaturesPosted 1/5/2013 11:39:08 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
politicians have their fingers crossed behind their backs when they take it.

What's sad is that also includes those politicians that were actually in the military.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#107TheBlueStigPosted 1/5/2013 6:02:08 PM
TheBlueStig posted...

What's sad is that also includes those politicians that were actually in the military.

Those politicians only joined the military to boost their political career. They turned traitor to the oath the second they decided to run for political office.
---
Ben Franklin
#108shawnmckPosted 1/5/2013 6:33:32 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Those politicians only joined the military to boost their political career. They turned traitor to the oath the second they decided to run for political office.

^
I've talked to plenty people that joined the Army or Marines...
and a few of them were pissed that they had to go into combat.
When I asked them why they joined the military then if they didn't want to go into combat, they said because they didn't think they ever would, but would just do drills all the time...or at the worst get flown into some Country to help deliver food to the poor.

What a bunch of morons.
That would be like some numb-skull joining the police force and think that they would do nothing but write tickets to motorists...but get offended when they actually had to show up for something serious like a shoot-out or a bank-robbery.

But this was only 2 out of many....and mostly the military service men & women I run into are extremely nice & intelligent, and I respect them a lot.
But there's always those few idiots that must have been raised by hippies or Liberals that make me worried for the future of this Country.
They are probably the same type of people that want to get rid of guns and would burn violent video-games.
#109TheBlueStigPosted 1/5/2013 7:33:45 PM
shawnmck posted...
But there's always those few idiots that must have been raised by hippies or Liberals that make me worried for the future of this Country.
They are probably the same type of people that want to get rid of guns and would burn violent video-games.

Those are the type that joined the military and ended up working in Supply the whole time, mostly by choice, so now they think they can run a whole city or the whole country the same way.
---
Ben Franklin