This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Connecticut town collecting and destroying games

#51captpluto99Posted 1/2/2013 9:33:48 PM
Burn the witch!
#52allan247Posted 1/2/2013 9:34:34 PM
lol bulletstorm... really? who even played that game
---
USMC 0331, 2/6 Camp Lejeune, NC
#53BlueJester007Posted 1/2/2013 9:36:27 PM
allan247 posted...

I did... for an hour. Then returned it. I stopped playing after Jennifer Hale's character was introduced. The game became a mess of profanity and nonsensical gobbledy guk.
---
Look, if you want me to go take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I got spare time.
#54Sipher360Posted 1/2/2013 9:48:57 PM
SMDH....Speaking as an American, we are never at a loss when it comes to making excuses. Always someone else's fault...
---
"Ahk and them never did nothing to me....terrorism is when you hang a * from a tree..." -Grand Puba Maxwell
#55hendrixridderPosted 1/2/2013 9:54:10 PM
the reason i find this whole thing ridiculously stupid is because in my country we have violent vidya games, reality tv and facebook and all that - yet no massacres.

i guess some people are always gonna live in their little bubbles.
#56OneEyedBillPosted 1/2/2013 9:55:51 PM
On the upside, the gift certificates they give people for turning in the videogames are probably worth more than their respective gamespot trade in value.
#57DyingPancakePosted 1/3/2013 6:42:27 AM
allan247 posted...

Honestly it was one of the most fun shooters I've ever played

Not much replay value and the multiplayer sucked, but man that first campaign run was awesome
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#58FFTHEWINNERPosted 1/3/2013 7:03:12 AM
MacBookAir posted...
Arucard05 posted...
I should start a "Arucard's Symbol Destruction" business (although I would of course use my real name, Torpal Fischer, as Arucard sounds too foreign). I could collect all of these games and rap cd's and bras and whatnot and tell everybody I'm going to destroy 'em real good. Then I take them home and have a sweet pile of free games and bras.

You are a genius.

Why a pile of bras though?

this ;)

on topic: i said WTH???!!! the couple of minutes it took me to read this link and article more than i said it in the last two months. Some PPL REALLY dont deserve to have an opinion let alone voice it publically lol. I am a violent man(to a degree) my self but it is rare for me to enter in fights bc video games allow me to vent my anger/annoyances/etc on the game instead of venting it on the man infront of me. Games DECREASE violence NOT increase it no matter what "the unwashed masses"(to quote Damien Sandow ;) says. It is just a fact.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#59sockesockePosted 1/3/2013 7:04:55 AM
yeah right lets destroy every media with questionable content we have and best of all were getting freebies as a reward. *facedesk*
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#60jorgestevensonPosted 1/3/2013 7:27:19 AM
Any type of organized destruction of media (books, music, films, or in this case, videogames) is a pretty low moment for any community.