This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 for 35 bucks. good deal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Halo 4 for 35 bucks. good deal?

User Info: XT3M3

XT3M3
4 years ago#1
a guy on CL is offering it fpr this price. thats good right?

i know this is a stupid question but i just want opinions.

i played H2 (at a friends house)
owned H3 (got to like chaper 3 in story, mainly played online)
Owned ODST
and Own/Beat Reach.

would i like H4?
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal

User Info: Halochief6

Halochief6
4 years ago#2
If you like Halo you'll like 4. The online is fun despite being reminiscent of CoD. $35 is a good price. I don't regret spending $60
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198

User Info: XT3M3

XT3M3
4 years ago#3
Halochief6 posted...
If you like Halo you'll like 4. The online is fun despite being reminiscent of CoD. $35 is a good price. I don't regret spending $60

I played it at a friends house. Took somegetting used to compared to reach but seems worth it
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal

User Info: DyingPancake

DyingPancake
4 years ago#4
Probably the best one yet (I haven't played enogh to fully make that claim though)

The weapons have an amazing feel to them

Easily worth that price
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2

User Info: bladegash666

bladegash666
4 years ago#5
It's a decent game and all , but I have one huge problem. IT IS INCREDIBLY UNREMARKABLE.

Let's look at single player : the main villain gets like 5 minutes of screen time , and if you didn't read the novels , you really won't know the methods behind his madness. Also , most of the levels are incredibly bland and unremarkable. As much as Reach messed up , at least the sp had memorable levels. New Alexandria>>any level in H4.

MP: It's basically a COD clone. 343 feels that they know best , and the community is dying. DMR is a problem right now , but it can be tuned accordingly. I hear there's a title update coming so maybe I'll start playing again. Most of all though , the maps are fawful. Except Haven , Ragnarok , and couple others. If the guys who did H2 maps did h4 maps , then LOL.

BUUUUT

It seems like you are a fan of Halo , so 35 bones is a good price.
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Halo 4 for 35 bucks. good deal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived