This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo 4 for 35 bucks. good deal?

#1XT3M3Posted 1/3/2013 10:07:25 PM
a guy on CL is offering it fpr this price. thats good right?

i know this is a stupid question but i just want opinions.

i played H2 (at a friends house)
owned H3 (got to like chaper 3 in story, mainly played online)
Owned ODST
and Own/Beat Reach.

would i like H4?
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#2Halochief6Posted 1/3/2013 10:40:42 PM
If you like Halo you'll like 4. The online is fun despite being reminiscent of CoD. $35 is a good price. I don't regret spending $60
---
"Awesome. Can I play steam games on my 360? I assume I can since you posted that on the Xbox 360 board in a topic about XBL deals." - Vivi0198
#3XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 6:48:11 AM
Halochief6 posted...
If you like Halo you'll like 4. The online is fun despite being reminiscent of CoD. $35 is a good price. I don't regret spending $60

I played it at a friends house. Took somegetting used to compared to reach but seems worth it
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#4DyingPancakePosted 1/4/2013 6:49:45 AM
Probably the best one yet (I haven't played enogh to fully make that claim though)

The weapons have an amazing feel to them

Easily worth that price
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#5bladegash666Posted 1/4/2013 7:21:39 AM
It's a decent game and all , but I have one huge problem. IT IS INCREDIBLY UNREMARKABLE.

Let's look at single player : the main villain gets like 5 minutes of screen time , and if you didn't read the novels , you really won't know the methods behind his madness. Also , most of the levels are incredibly bland and unremarkable. As much as Reach messed up , at least the sp had memorable levels. New Alexandria>>any level in H4.

MP: It's basically a COD clone. 343 feels that they know best , and the community is dying. DMR is a problem right now , but it can be tuned accordingly. I hear there's a title update coming so maybe I'll start playing again. Most of all though , the maps are fawful. Except Haven , Ragnarok , and couple others. If the guys who did H2 maps did h4 maps , then LOL.

BUUUUT

It seems like you are a fan of Halo , so 35 bones is a good price.
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying