This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to pick.Steam Box or Xbox(Next Gen Xbox name) If the rumors are true

#1zerooo0Posted 1/4/2013 1:21:15 PM
If you had to pick.Steam Box or Xbox(Next Gen Xbox)If the rumors are true - Results (107 votes)
Steam Box
47.66% (51 votes)
Xbox(Rumored Next Gen Xbox name)
52.34% (56 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Obviously we know it would be financially suicide to do some of the RUMORED stuff the next gen consoles are rumored to do. While we don't know much about the Steam Box we do know it's main focus is gonna be gaming. Here's a video from WoodysGamertag about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmoyJDXrzg

If the rumors are true I'm jumping ship to the Steambox, and wont get a PS4, or 720. One I love Valve games, and it's more then likely gonna support Steam. Which is awesome.

I also love Valve games.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#2TheBlueStigPosted 1/4/2013 1:23:44 PM
Steambox is a myth, there's no logical reason to buy one.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#3jonnyram4000Posted 1/4/2013 1:23:48 PM
If i didn't have a good pc i would go steam box since i love there sales and valve games.But i might not get the next xbox anyway if there rumor true that they wanna be a poor man htpc i already got a htpc with xbmc installed on it don't need another.
---
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000
#4SexPantherPandaPosted 1/4/2013 1:26:37 PM
Anyone that's going to take a rumored brand new console over a well established brand name console like the Xbox which is going into its 3rd gen is simply a fool.
#5ponderingcowPosted 1/4/2013 1:26:53 PM
Steam Box all the way I love steam sales
---
Posted from my GBA with L33T Cheese v1
#6jonnyram4000Posted 1/4/2013 1:29:59 PM
Anyone that's going to take a rumored brand new console over a well established brand name console like the Xbox which is going into its 3rd gen is simply a fool.

Rumor valve already confirm it's coming out where you been living?M$ i agree is established but that only to the console crowd valve is more loved cause of steam and all there games with sales so it could easily hurt M$ easily.
---
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:30:47 PM
SexPantherPanda posted...

So they're a fool for wanting to give Valve support, and not buy into this No Used game stuff?(Not saying if this Used game will be true or not)
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#8SexPantherPandaPosted 1/4/2013 1:31:20 PM
jonnyram4000 posted...

Rumor valve already confirm it's coming out where you been living?M$ i agree is established but that only to the console crowd valve is more loved cause of steam and all there games with sales so it could easily hurt M$ easily.

Looks at sig... Disregards post...
#9jonnyram4000Posted 1/4/2013 1:33:13 PM
jonnyram4000 posted...

Looks at sig... Disregards post...

LOL fanboy at it's finest gotta love them.Just cause i own a gaming pc make me bad to you i seen hate to burst your bubble also own ps3 xbox 360 wii wii-u psp and vita.
---
#10TheBlueStigPosted 1/4/2013 1:35:58 PM
ponderingcow posted...
Steam Box all the way I love steam sales

You won't be able to play against the same people in those games.

If Steambox ever does make it to retail, it's going to have a controller for the casuals, and those games will separate controller users away from mouse & keyboard users.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin