This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you had to pick.Steam Box or Xbox(Next Gen Xbox name) If the rumors are true

#31Silent Sniper IVPosted 1/4/2013 5:52:54 PM
^ Because Sony and MS are dinosaurs on the DD front. They are really, really, really bad. Other retailers that sell PC game keys and DD's are equally (and often moreso) cheap than steam at times.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#32rusty12000Posted 1/4/2013 5:56:00 PM
SteamBox will be awesome if you can play all your steam games, i play most games on pc but id love to also have those steam games on a console in my living room instead of rebuying them for something like xbox so ya more likely the steambox for me.
---
http://openmedia.ca/meter -- Put a stop to Big internet companies trying to put a cap on bandwidth in Canada!!!!
#33ConMan09Posted 1/4/2013 6:01:01 PM
Steam Box. It will be more original will probably have more quality games and will most likely run better. And its through Steam. So duh.
---
If I ever saw an amputee being hanged, I would just yell out letters.
#34ironbruPosted 1/4/2013 6:06:05 PM
^ Because Sony and MS are dinosaurs on the DD front. They are really, really, really bad. Other retailers that sell PC game keys and DD's are equally (and often moreso) cheap than steam at times.

You've got that right, for example the digital version of Mass Effect Trilogy is 57.99 (about US$94) whereas the physical version is 39.99 (about US$65) where I live, that is 18 / nearly 50% more!
---
Current Playing: Front Mission 4 (I finally imported a USA PS2), Forza Motorsport and Wipeout Series.