This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive?

#1digiblasterPosted 1/5/2013 4:43:33 AM
I recently dug out the articles about the horrid fan reaction to the announcement the other day (which in all honesty is one of the worst things I've ever witnessed within gaming), and it got me thinking. Sure, they are a vocal minority of the people disappointed, but how do you guys feel about it?

I never played the original, though it's been on my list for some time now. Are you indifferent? Will it make you buy a Wii U to play it? Or are you going to hunt down those responsible? I've only really seen the Nintendo fan side of this, so it'd be nice for a fresh perspective.
#2grizzmoePosted 1/5/2013 4:46:42 AM
sucky game, sucky system, seems like a perfect match
#3Arucard05Posted 1/5/2013 4:51:38 AM
I haven't played the first one, but more core games on the Wii U will only give me more reasons to eventually pick one up.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.
#4Santo3485Posted 1/5/2013 4:54:29 AM
Meh. Bayonetta 2 will probably exclusive UNTIL PS4 and Xbox 720 comes out. Then they will get it too.
---
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
#5XenobowPosted 1/5/2013 4:59:24 AM(edited)
I don't care about this game but I care about Rayman Legends :(
---
Lost Odyssey
#6lninjasoniclPosted 1/5/2013 5:05:21 AM
I have a Wii U and I still don't care
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#7Dragon NexusPosted 1/5/2013 5:08:55 AM
Annoyed...butit's either that or it simply doesn't exist.

I'm more annoyed with neither Ms nor Sony stumping up the cash to finance it. That and Sega being so monumentally useless with its franchises.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#8SunDevil77Posted 1/5/2013 5:11:45 AM
grizzmoe posted...
sucky game, sucky system, seems like a perfect match

Haha, your opinion is always kind of bad.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#9digiblaster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 5:24:57 AM
Santo3485 posted...
Meh. Bayonetta 2 will probably exclusive UNTIL PS4 and Xbox 720 comes out. Then they will get it too.

Given that the project would have been scrapped had Nintendo not funded it themselves, I very much doubt that. I think it's fairly safe to assume it will remain exclusive.
#10KtuluheroIIPosted 1/5/2013 5:25:03 AM

Considering Nintendo is funding it, I wouldn't hold my breath. I'm A OK with it. The more Bayonetta the better.
---
http://i.imgur.com/47zOc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MsEGm.jpg