This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive?

#101JoeSkeletorPosted 1/5/2013 12:27:51 PM
Could care less about it great gameplay could not mask the turd that was the story and the voice acting ranks on my top ten worst list.
---
It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
#102ARsignal11Posted 1/5/2013 1:17:02 PM
joeskeletor posted...
Could care less about it great gameplay could not mask the turd that was the story and the voice acting ranks on my top ten worst list.

Story was pretty incomprehensible, yeah. But I didn't think the voice acting was that bad.
#103glyde69Posted 1/5/2013 1:24:04 PM
I just hope alternate ways of playing are available if the tablet can't handle that action.
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#104shawnmckPosted 1/5/2013 1:39:36 PM
I didn't like Bayonetta, so I don't care.

Plus, I realize that without Nintendo actually paying to make the game...it wouldn't have been made at all.
So what's the problem ?

Why don't all you Bayonetta fans get together and start a kickstarter program to fund Bayonetta 3....and then you can put it on whatever system you like.
#105old_school227Posted 1/5/2013 2:01:20 PM
Newave posted...

But Bayonetta 2 is a game with a legacy of extreme profanities with plenty of f-bombs, very strong sexual and religious themes and of course extreme over-the-top violence.
Just because they're both meant to appeal to a more mature audience doesn't mean they have to be similar enough that you can apply the same rules to them.

Oh so you want a Nintendo published game that has swearing and sexual themes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPGD_PzXq28
#106LapanuiPosted 1/5/2013 2:07:53 PM
I am quite disappointed. I really enjoyed the first one and knowing that the second one is exclusive to Nintendo made disappointing.

If I do pick up a Wii U, which I probably will for MH3U, then I will also pick up Bayonetta 2.
---
Intel i7 930 @ 3.2GHz, Zalman CNPS10X Extreme, EVGA x58 FTW Motherboard, Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 570, Corsair HX 650W Modular PSU.
GT: Zichu
#107digiblaster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:21:59 PM
old_school227 posted...
Newave posted...

But Bayonetta 2 is a game with a legacy of extreme profanities with plenty of f-bombs, very strong sexual and religious themes and of course extreme over-the-top violence.
Just because they're both meant to appeal to a more mature audience doesn't mean they have to be similar enough that you can apply the same rules to them.

Oh so you want a Nintendo published game that has swearing and sexual themes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPGD_PzXq28

Holy f***. How have I never seen that before?!
#108kingwutuguPosted 1/5/2013 2:57:33 PM
sucks for them they can't have my money then.
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win