This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive?

#51s2goodPosted 1/5/2013 9:57:51 AM
digiblaster posted...
I'm actually quite surprised at people's reactions on here. Obviously those twitter posts and the death threats were a severe overreaction, but I did expect that the general consensus would have been more disappointment than acceptance, let alone see a significant proportion of people considering buying a Wii U for it.

Xbox owners are pretty much cool with all machines and what they get.. It's the sony fan boys that troll mostly..

Remember the day's of Wii360??
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M
#52hyjinx17Posted 1/5/2013 9:59:36 AM
digiblaster posted...
I'm actually quite surprised at people's reactions on here. Obviously those twitter posts and the death threats were a severe overreaction, but I did expect that the general consensus would have been more disappointment than acceptance, let alone see a significant proportion of people considering buying a Wii U for it.

anyone who is upset about it is basically saying they rather it didn't exist than be a WiiU exlusive.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#53Darkeep12Posted 1/5/2013 10:03:18 AM
I'm fine with it. I was going to get a Wii U anyway for the Nintendo exclusives and such, and I loved the first game. (Yes, even the flawed version, on PS3.)
---
PSN/Steam Id (It's the same): Darkeeper
#54LoveFreakFlonnePosted 1/5/2013 10:03:21 AM
Its a mixed bag...

DO I want bayonetta 2? Yes
Would I get a Wii U soley for it? No

Maybe once Wii U release more games I would like to play, I could justify the purchase, but as it stands its not worth it.
---
I'm just a dirty little pop song, that keeps running through your brain. And even though you know its so wrong you're gonna love going insane.
#55oasisbeyondPosted 1/5/2013 10:05:55 AM
Well Nintendo with the Cube had some good third party exclusives... So, they need to pull all strings to get some. The Cube had at least 1 great game every 4 to 6 months... The wii not so much. So maybe Bayo 2 is a start, and a game to look forward to, but I doubt it's even the same team making it. Considering they are making MGS Rising.
#56Deathx113Posted 1/5/2013 10:06:33 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
dcn2424 posted...
Bayonetta 2: Ultimate Edition will probably come out for the neXbox and PS4

No...it won't lol. It's being published by Nintendo

Doesn't matter that much. How many games have we seen come out 'exclusive 4ever!' only to be on a new console soon after.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#57ChargrilledPosted 1/5/2013 10:07:40 AM
I feel nothing. Ill get the game on whatever machine it releases on
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#58ARsignal11Posted 1/5/2013 10:22:40 AM
Newave posted...
As I've said many times already...

It's sad they sold out to Nintendo and made such a bad deal, effectively shunning and deeply disappointing a vast majority of their fanbase. It's also sad that Wii U is the console it is, limiting the game significantly compared to what it could, should and would have been if it was released on either of the next gen consoles.

This is simply NOT true. No one was willing to pick up the sequel. Nintendo volunteered to help FUND the game. It's not Platinum Games' fault that no one wanted to help fund a sequel for the game. If you want some to blame, stop blaming the developer and blame Sony, Microsoft or another third party publisher that didn't want the game.

And I honestly hate gamers. They say that the Wii (in this case, the Wii U) has no games to play that validate buying the console. Once a game that IS worth playing is announced as an exclusive (you can thank Nintendo for that Bayonetta sequel actually being in existence) for the console, all the insecure fanboys are up in rage in not having the game on their favorite console.

Man, today's mindset of the general population of gamers is so entitled.
#59hyjinx17Posted 1/5/2013 10:32:25 AM
ARsignal11 posted...
Newave posted...
As I've said many times already...

It's sad they sold out to Nintendo and made such a bad deal, effectively shunning and deeply disappointing a vast majority of their fanbase. It's also sad that Wii U is the console it is, limiting the game significantly compared to what it could, should and would have been if it was released on either of the next gen consoles.

This is simply NOT true. No one was willing to pick up the sequel. Nintendo volunteered to help FUND the game. It's not Platinum Games' fault that no one wanted to help fund a sequel for the game. If you want some to blame, stop blaming the developer and blame Sony, Microsoft or another third party publisher that didn't want the game.

And I honestly hate gamers. They say that the Wii (in this case, the Wii U) has no games to play that validate buying the console. Once a game that IS worth playing is announced as an exclusive (you can thank Nintendo for that Bayonetta sequel actually being in existence) for the console, all the insecure fanboys are up in rage in not having the game on their favorite console.

Man, today's mindset of the general population of gamers is so entitled.

It's not entitlement, it's idiocy
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#60KtuluheroIIPosted 1/5/2013 10:36:12 AM
but I doubt it's even the same team making it. Considering they are making MGS Rising.

You would be wrong. Kamiya is not directly working on it (as he is busy doing The Wonderful 101), but he is overseeing the project. When TW101 is done he will have more involvement in B2.
---
http://i.imgur.com/47zOc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MsEGm.jpg