This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about Bayonetta 2 being Wii U exclusive?

#91melbye80Posted 1/5/2013 12:22:17 PM
I refuse to believe that Nintendo was Platinum's first choice, why would they be, Nintendo has no history with games like this
#92WiiLover94Posted 1/5/2013 12:27:53 PM
Emperor_mateus posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
Newave posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Nintendo told them to keep EVERYTHING in tact.

Also, because they didn't do what you wanted them to do, its all their fault?
I hate to sound like a fanboy of any sorts, but it seems like you're pulling stuff out of nowhere to prove your point.

TTT2 was not developed or payed for by Nintendo, not a valid comparison.

Please, EVERYONE, stop embarrassing yourselves like this. Unless it's a game PAYED FOR BY NINTENDO then you can't compare it to Bayonetta 2, so just stop, please, just stop.

I fail to see how taking the first offer and agreeing to a horrible deal that shuns the majority of the fanbase and undoubtedly negatively affecting how the game will end up as a final product is NOT Platinum Games' fault and somehow a made up personal vendetta on my part.

Eternal Darkness.

Nuff said.

So basically:
ITS NOBODIES FAULT EXCEPT PLATINUM GAMES!!!111!

Aaaaw you beated me to it. I wanted to name eternal darkness

As for the whole Bayonetta thing. Uh I was always interested in Bayonetta, but once I finally got my 360 it kinda slipped of my radar. Will probably pick it up later and if I like it then i'll get the second as well.

But as for now I just think the whole situation is pretty hilarious.

What is Eternal Darkness and how is it relevant? (Serious question not just snobbery)
---
"He never saw Molly again."
#93Lozh900Posted 1/5/2013 12:28:56 PM
Santo3485 posted...
Meh. Bayonetta 2 will probably exclusive UNTIL PS4 and Xbox 720 comes out. Then they will get it too.

Published and funded by Nintendo themselves. I don't think soooooooo :)
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth / Steam : Jenova19848 / WiiU ID : ???
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ram / Gtx 560 / 1tb hdd / win 7 home 64bit
#94Emperor_mateusPosted 1/5/2013 12:30:23 PM
WiiLover94 posted...
Emperor_mateus posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
Newave posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Nintendo told them to keep EVERYTHING in tact.

Also, because they didn't do what you wanted them to do, its all their fault?
I hate to sound like a fanboy of any sorts, but it seems like you're pulling stuff out of nowhere to prove your point.

TTT2 was not developed or payed for by Nintendo, not a valid comparison.

Please, EVERYONE, stop embarrassing yourselves like this. Unless it's a game PAYED FOR BY NINTENDO then you can't compare it to Bayonetta 2, so just stop, please, just stop.

I fail to see how taking the first offer and agreeing to a horrible deal that shuns the majority of the fanbase and undoubtedly negatively affecting how the game will end up as a final product is NOT Platinum Games' fault and somehow a made up personal vendetta on my part.

Eternal Darkness.

Nuff said.

So basically:
ITS NOBODIES FAULT EXCEPT PLATINUM GAMES!!!111!

Aaaaw you beated me to it. I wanted to name eternal darkness

As for the whole Bayonetta thing. Uh I was always interested in Bayonetta, but once I finally got my 360 it kinda slipped of my radar. Will probably pick it up later and if I like it then i'll get the second as well.

But as for now I just think the whole situation is pretty hilarious.

What is Eternal Darkness and how is it relevant? (Serious question not just snobbery)

Its a horror game made by silicon knights and published by Nintendo. It was pretty good from what I heard of it.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#95AsuractPosted 1/5/2013 12:59:37 PM
Bayonetta 1 was really good actually tons of replay value and although the bosses felt like they didn't mean much at the start it due to stupid names it made more sense later on overall it was a great game, and I'd be seriously pissed if they made it a Wii U exclusive. But I think they will let the Ps4 have it when it gets released.
---
Internet is hard.
#96bladegash666Posted 1/5/2013 1:03:05 PM
Sad , because it's going to flop.
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
#97Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/5/2013 1:03:14 PM
I love it I have a Wii U and will be picking up Bayonetta 2.
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#98SunDevil77Posted 1/5/2013 1:07:38 PM
Deathx113 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
dcn2424 posted...
Bayonetta 2: Ultimate Edition will probably come out for the neXbox and PS4

No...it won't lol. It's being published by Nintendo

Doesn't matter that much. How many games have we seen come out 'exclusive 4ever!' only to be on a new console soon after.

Very, very few games.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#99NewavePosted 1/5/2013 1:17:00 PM
Emperor_mateus posted...
Its a horror game made by silicon knights and published by Nintendo. It was pretty good from what I heard of it.

It's also quite old now (released in 2002, as in 11 years ago) so the relevance to Bayonetta 2 and how Nintendo works these days is at the very least highly questionable.

It's also not the same kind of game as Bayonetta, it's a horror title and it has mature themes, yes, that was something Nintendo was relatively open with back in those days, what with the Resident Evil-exclusives and such.
But Bayonetta 2 is a game with a legacy of extreme profanities with plenty of f-bombs, very strong sexual and religious themes and of course extreme over-the-top violence.
Just because they're both meant to appeal to a more mature audience doesn't mean they have to be similar enough that you can apply the same rules to them.

Granted I haven't played Eternal Darkness so I don't know how much they swear in it or how extreme the action-oriented violence is or even how open and blatantly sexual it is, but from everything I've read, seen and heard about it it hasn't exactly made me think of Bayonetta, not even once.
---
I have: NES, GB, GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB(2), XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV
#100ColorfulColorsPosted 1/5/2013 1:25:37 PM
Newave posted...
Emperor_mateus posted...

It's also quite old now (released in 2002, as in 11 years ago) so the relevance to Bayonetta 2 and how Nintendo works these days is at the very least highly questionable.

It's also not the same kind of game as Bayonetta, it's a horror title and it has mature themes, yes, that was something Nintendo was relatively open with back in those days, what with the Resident Evil-exclusives and such.
But Bayonetta 2 is a game with a legacy of extreme profanities with plenty of f-bombs, very strong sexual and religious themes and of course extreme over-the-top violence.
Just because they're both meant to appeal to a more mature audience doesn't mean they have to be similar enough that you can apply the same rules to them.

Granted I haven't played Eternal Darkness so I don't know how much they swear in it or how extreme the action-oriented violence is or even how open and blatantly sexual it is, but from everything I've read, seen and heard about it it hasn't exactly made me think of Bayonetta, not even once.

Eternal Darkness had satanic things in it, and it if games like HOTH:Overkill can be allowed on the wii, so can Bayonetta 2.

Also, Twilight Princess had a fairy with no bra on, and her t*** were covered by hair.

C'mon mate, try harder with your points.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000