This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honest question: Why is it that the XBOX exclusives better than PS3 exclusives?

#1ManuKesnaPosted 1/5/2013 8:24:21 AM
I'm not trying to troll, just wondering why is that *most* XBOX exclusives look better than *most* PS3 exclusives? I just got an XBOX today, and I'm playing through Halo 4 and these graphics are stunning, better than anything I've seen on the PS3. What's so different about the hardware that allows the developers to pull off the things they do on the XBOX?
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#2KtuluheroIIPosted 1/5/2013 8:25:33 AM
They aren't
---
http://i.imgur.com/47zOc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MsEGm.jpg
#3tokenblackguy23Posted 1/5/2013 8:26:58 AM
ManuKesna posted...
I'm not trying to troll, just wondering why is that *most* XBOX exclusives look better than *most* PS3 exclusives? I just got an XBOX today, and I'm playing through Halo 4 and these graphics are stunning, better than anything I've seen on the PS3. What's so different about the hardware that allows the developers to pull off the things they do on the XBOX?

Its because your playing with a full moon up so the games look better Sir.
---
Baltimore Ravens!!!!!
#4CapwnDPosted 1/5/2013 8:49:31 AM
They both excel in their own areas. Combined they would be the perfect console.

Multiplats look better on the 360 because they are often made for the 360 and ported to the PS3. Exclusives are kind of hard to gauge since you can't really compare them side by side. But you could look at something like Forza And Gran Turismo and compare aspects of each. Each system has their own strengths. So it really just comes down to what games you like. Personally I prefer the 360 exclusives, but not because of technical reasons.
---
Thrash Zone
#5CapwnDPosted 1/5/2013 8:52:41 AM(edited)
Oh it's a parody topic.

Funny how fanboy'd up the PS3 version of the same topic is.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65097712
---
Thrash Zone
#6Kano92Posted 1/5/2013 8:53:46 AM
There better for xbox cause most devs make the games from the ground up for the xbox then it gets ported to another platforms.
---
Dust collecting Wii's sold more consoles but don't mean nothing,
Play any Skyrim,COD,GOW,SF4,MK,GT5,FORZA,MassEf,Gears,DarkS,BF3,RE5,Portal..No didn't think so
#7JKSonicPosted 1/5/2013 8:54:50 AM
CaPwnD posted...
They both excel in their own areas. Combined they would be the perfect console.

Multiplats look better on the 360 because they are often made for the 360 and ported to the PS3. Exclusives are kind of hard to gauge since you can't really compare them side by side. But you could look at something like Forza And Gran Turismo and compare aspects of each. Each system has their own strengths. So it really just comes down to what games you like. Personally I prefer the 360 exclusives, but not because of technical reasons.

Pretty much this. The 360 is easier to develop for so that is usually the main platform with multiplat games. And with exclusives I general just prefer the 360 equivalents. It's not so much that exclusives look better, they just have a different style so it's all in what you prefer. Like with Uncharted it looks amazing but it's extremely scripted and nowhere near as open as a Halo game.

When I break it down I generally just dig the style and feel of the 360 games...like Forza over Gran Turismo and Halo over Killzone.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 1/5/2013 8:56:14 AM
This guy has both an ancient and an idol account? Go outside, TC.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#9JKSonicPosted 1/5/2013 8:57:50 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Oh it's a parody topic.

Funny how fanboy'd up the PS3 version of the same topic is.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/65097712

Ah, TC might have wanted to be a little more clear on that...................
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#10hyjinx17Posted 1/5/2013 8:59:30 AM
these topics are dumb. They are different games trying for different things. I can see comparing the different versions of multiplat games, but whats the point of comparing different games? THEY"RE DIFFERENT
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.