This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do you think is the worst thing in gaming right now?

#11ShuraYukihimePosted 1/5/2013 3:58:44 PM
Donomega posted...
On-disc DLC :( Does anyone like that?

Would you feel better if they just took it off the disc and made it regular DLC? Because that's the other option.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#12mrhappyguy12345Posted 1/5/2013 3:59:19 PM
Gamers. Some of you guys just look for things to complain about, I swear. Whether its dlc, used games, digital distribution, paying for live, or worse a game ending in a way you don't like, or the very worst, complaining about a games cover, then they have a fan vote to pick an alt cover, and they still complain!
---
What happened to happy, non-jaded gamers?
#13reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 4:00:39 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
Gamers. Some of you guys just look for things to complain about, I swear. Whether its dlc, used games, digital distribution, paying for live, or worse a game ending in a way you don't like, or the very worst, complaining about a games cover, then they have a fan vote to pick an alt cover, and they still complain!

shall I make a what do you think is the best thing in gaming right now topic?
#14ShuraYukihimePosted 1/5/2013 4:01:11 PM

This isn't just a problem with gamers. It's a problem with modern humans.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#15Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/5/2013 4:01:21 PM
RE: fanbase, gamers

Thank goodness it was mentioned so quickly. Nailed it.
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#16SoincMetalPosted 1/5/2013 4:02:52 PM
I don't complain too much, only things that matter like on disc DLC, any DLC that has an ending attached to it meant that the game was not done. You've never really had to play past games is episodic content. But even if you did they were their own games to merit.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#17mrhappyguy12345Posted 1/5/2013 4:07:21 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...

This isn't just a problem with gamers. It's a problem with modern humans.

Growing technology that allows amazing human ideas come to fruition like never before, and things are only going to get better. For every cod you have bioshocks, dishonored, skyrim, journey etc. Games that are starting to expand on the idea of what a game is/can do.
---
What happened to happy, non-jaded gamers?
#18SunDevil77Posted 1/5/2013 4:09:36 PM
Gamers.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#19DonomegaPosted 1/5/2013 4:10:48 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
Donomega posted...
On-disc DLC :( Does anyone like that?

Would you feel better if they just took it off the disc and made it regular DLC? Because that's the other option.

Actually I just said that to see if anyone would say something positive about on-disc DLC....
---
3Ds friend code - 0903-4184-6816
Xbox Live: RobDaCool
#20majinbuu58Posted 1/5/2013 4:14:22 PM
Gamers. Like usual.